Expecting #1 and over 30

Thanks mrs chezek for asking:hugs: Well, i havent gotten any results from last week because my family doctor has been sick since Thursday and hasnt reviewed my blood work to give to the nurse. i called as i was waiting anxiously and they wont even have another dr review it...dumb clinic. Oh well, Im going for another HCG test tomorrow at my fertility clinic and i know I will have the results the same day...but i took a clearblue digital today and said 3+..:happydance: Im 5 1/2 weeks today so hoping my levels are rising!!

How are you doing?? Hope all is well!

How is everyone else doing??:hugs:

Chezek - Yea, I like to track my pregnancy weight, just to make sure I´m gaining the right amount. (though I´ve gained way too much atm).

Pilot I'm going to be a gainer like you but I have lost a few that I gained from walking everyday. My dcotor said everyone gains at different times so he wasn't concerned with my weight gain so soon.

Clarky so glad to hear you being positive even though your clinic is being a pain! Caan't wait to hear about your results tomorrow.

pbl Any update yet? Thinking about you!

Chezek Yup still good on the m/s, I've had horrible migraines but I always do this time of year because of allergies so I'm chalking them up as allergies. It's still high 90's this way, makes walking outside almost impossible. Yuck! I have that testing soon, not sure when yet. Our next appointment is tomorrow, I can't believe it's already here. I really wish they were doing another sono but I have another 8 weeks to wait for that :dohh: We do get to hear the h/b for the first time though, we are taking my sd with us this time. Sorry to hear about the travel troubles. How long until you find out what you are having?

Poppy I would wait a while knowing that you may not have %100 trust there but that's just me.

MD I am finding out at 20 weeks. I think it's awesome that you are going team yellow, you are 1 tought cookie! I have several friends who did too I don't know how. It's alreadly driving me crazy not knowing. I've read every wives tale and done every prediction test. We picked a girl name we both love but no boys name even though I have this feeling it's a boy.

Yay! Sporty passed the 12 week mark, I'm right behind you.

afm Taking a last minute trip to meet my sis who just broke up with her boyfriend. We are meeting half way by flight of course she is 21hours driving from me. It will be a nice get away for both of us! Doctors appointment tomorrow to hear the h/b :happydance:

Clarkey - How dare your doc get sick!!! What was he thinking…they're not supposed to get ill :winkwink: Did you get your results from the fertility clinic?

pilot- yeah I'm going to hate the scale going up and up when my time comes! I'm already pretty sure it will be up from last week's weight. We'll see…

Breezy - how did your appointment go? :flower: I don't think I find out the gender until around week 20 (7 weeks from now). I see my doc next week for a check in so I'll ask him then. If I remember this time! :dohh: Have a safe trip!!! :hugs:

AFM, had a bit of nausea this morning. My cereal just didn't sit well but then I had the brilliant idea to try to soothe my stomach with some toast and cheese and it worked! Been better since…though EXTREMELY tired today. I decided to get a facial to clean up my face a bit as it's been still breaking out a lot. I had my appt today and when I was half way there, I realized I had stuck my wallet in the glove box of my DH's car when I went walking with our dog in the park yesterday so I had no money, no ATM card or any of my credit cards! I had to call and cancel - how embarrassing! Not to mention lucky I didn't get pulled over as I had no license :dohh: Preggo brain galore!!!! Otherwise, all is well at the moment :thumbup:

Finally had a minute to update the front due dates post and I can't find your dates poppy and pbl - can you post them please? Anyone else missing from there or have corrections?

Running through the list made me realize we're quite big but most of you seem to be quite quiet! How are you these days sam79? MindUtopia? ttc1st? Rmsh1? Ready4BabyOne? Hope everyone is doing well!!!! :hugs:

Finally had a minute to update the front due dates post and I can't find your dates poppy and pbl - can you post them please? Anyone else missing from there or have corrections?

Running through the list made me realize we're quite big but most of you seem to be quite quiet! How are you these days sam79? MindUtopia? ttc1st? Rmsh1? Ready4BabyOne? Hope everyone is doing well!!!! :hugs:

my little munchkin is due 2nd May.

My appointment went amazing! We are now cleared to tell the world :thumbup:

H/B is 165, We are so thrilled! :cloud9: I was really nervous since I haven't had many symptoms lately at all but he said I'm just lucky! He did over me some stronger meds for my headaches but I declined. I'm not to keen on pills really.

Chezek I was hoping you were over the m/s, dang it! We find out in 8 weeks, I can't wait. That darn preggo brain, I've got that but it's getting better than it was. :shrug: I hope you enjoy your weekend, Denver here I come!

We're telling my parents tonight! Kinda nervous about telling my dad but no idea why, I'm 30yrs old!!

H/B is 165, We are so thrilled! :cloud9: I was really nervous since I haven't had many symptoms lately at all but he said I'm just lucky! He did over me some stronger meds for my headaches but I declined. I'm not to keen on pills really.

Chezek I was hoping you were over the m/s, dang it! We find out in 8 weeks, I can't wait. That darn preggo brain, I've got that but it's getting better than it was. :shrug: I hope you enjoy your weekend, Denver here I come!

Yay for telling people!!!! :yipee:
I'm waiting for DH to send his last email to his college friends and then I'm updating our family blog, which links to facebook. Can't wait :happydance: This part is pretty awesome already so I cannot even imagine how awesome it will be to share the news of the birth!!!!!!

We're telling my parents tonight! Kinda nervous about telling my dad but no idea why, I'm 30yrs old!!

Isn't it silly? I was nervous telling certain friends...NO idea why!!!! I couldn't wait to tell my parents as it's their first grandchild.

Excellent news! I have my scan on Monday I am both nervous and excited! :kiss:

So I got my results and my HCG is doubling perfectly!! :happydance: im 6 weeks tomorrow...the next 6 weeks are going to be long. Cant wait to tell everyone after 12 weeks! Our parents already know. We told them the next day as couldnt wait. I have my first u/s on Sept 14th, thats in 2 weeks...crazy!

Breezy- YEAH!!! congrats on the great news with your scan!

Sporty- Good luck monday!! Everything will be fine and you will see your little bean.

Mrs Chezek- hope your feeling better with the m/s. Your little bean just wants to cause you trouble :winkwink:

Great news Clarkey!! :yipee:

Good luck sportys - it will be so wonderful to see your little one! :baby:

The ms only lasted for part of yesterday so that's good. Perhaps it was another growth spurt as I had more pinching/stretching pains in the evening. Today I have been fine. Yay! :wohoo: I ordered 3 new exercise videos as I cannot find a prenatal yoga or pilates class near me (closest one is 45 minutes away on a high speed tollway!!!!). I also wanted to get some guidance as to weight training and toning exercises that are good for me right now as I don't want to risk injury going by my own judgement! I hope I like at least one of them :wacko: Off to the pool for a swim before we pack up and head to the shore for the long weekend!! It's super hot outside - 92F again :dohh: The pool will be nice.

Telling the parents went really well! They were both over the moon and are super excited :)

Ooh, that´s always fun poppy :)

Btw, I have a new bump picture in my journal if you guys want to check it out :)

Oooh look at that big bump!! :happydance: I can't wait to show!

I'm at the shore for the long weekend and I just feel chubby in my bikini, not pregnant :nope: We're going to go to the Caribbean for our babymoon in November so I need to get a new swimsuit for that...and some maternity shorts. Hitting up the big sales this weekend!! :thumbup:

Awww get as much rest as you can poppy!

I'm currently obsessing about baby names...I can't stop thinking about them and coming up with options. I keep running ideas past DH too and I've started a list. Talk about WAY EARLY!!!!!! Not sure what brought this on :shrug: I've also started stressing about 3 friends that are going to give birth before me - I'm worried they'll *steal* one of my names. How stinkin' crazy is THAT?!! My preggo brain cracks me up sometimes :dohh:

How's everyone doing?

Hi all, sorry i have been mia, been busy at work and exhausted all the time.

Congratulations everyone who has been able to share their wonderful news with family & friends recently!!

I went to a wedding on the weekend and I swear my cousin who is 31 weeks pregnant doesn't look much bigger then me. She's put on 10kg so far and I've already put on 7kg! I hope I'm not going to be too big by the end as it will make the summer days at the end of my pregnancy even more unbearable. I went for my 20 week scan the other day and bub is looking good, which i was very pleased to hear! We decided to not find out the gender. I am finally starting to feel my LO move every so often which is an amazing feeling!!

MrsC - I don't think it is ever to early to start obsessing about names. I know it sounds silly, but I also have 2 SIL's and 2 cousins who are due before me and as my DH and I have had such a hard time agreeing on a name, I'm really hoping that no one uses one of the names that we hope to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->