Expecting #1 and over 30

clarkey - awesome pics.

welcome back pilot and congrates on team blue!

breezy, great ideas for the reveal especiallyfor your sister. My mom stays out of town so going to have to come up with ideas to keep her included too.

Mrschezek - Sounds like a great visit. I agree it's still a very very small risk, much better odds then what you already survived just getting through the first 12 weeks. The news about no placenta previa is wonderful and I'm happy (s)he co-operated for your reveal.

afm - the middle of night the cramps and nausea suddenly kicked up a notch so didn't really sleep well. I'm happy though because I've been obsessing that I haven't been feeling very pregnant yet - a few mild symtoms is just what I need to remind me lil' bean is not all in my head.

So Chezek is today the big day?

Thanks Zee having family our of town makes it a little more difficult to plan something fun! Glad you are getting a little reassurance you way. I still don't feel pregnant and it's been 18 week. I've got quite the belly but that's about it. Sometimes I just feel lucky, other times it worries me :dohh:

Only 5 more days. :wacko:

MrsChezek - 1 in 3000 doesn´t sound too horrible in my opinion :hugs:
I definitely didn´t turn away when she was looking for the parts to determine gender. There was no question about the fact that I´m having a boy ;)
Great to hear about you not having placenta previa :)
Beautiful pictures.

Clarkeyness - We found out the gender at 20w+3 (I think).
Most of my family does, yes (those that I plan on telling anyways)
Yeah - time goes by super fast these days. I can´t believe I´m only 3 months away now... wow

ZeeZ - thanks :hugs:
I hope your nausea goes away soon... :dohh:

Breezy - I hear ya on the belly ;)
Holding my breath for ya for the next 5 days :)

AFM -
Lots going on on this end.
My belly got huge (see attached pic), I got sick last thursday, and was sick for 4 days before going into hospital for an IV (was dehydrated).
Feel a lot better now, just really really tired.
Only 2 more shifts to go at work now, and then moving stuff (more details available in my journal).
Also attached is one of my 20week scan pics :)

25w1d.jpgBeibi2.jpg

Lovely pics pilot! That is quite the belly!!!! I can't wait to have a nice, proper one :happydance:

Zeez - glad you are feeling pregnant and it gives you comfort - isn't it funny how we ask for this stuff?? :dohh:

SO today was the gender reveal...aaaaaaaaand I won't have the picture to post on here until tomorrow so I'm not going to tell you what we're having just YET. However, in the meantime, I'm attaching the ultrasound image of the nether regions for you all to guess the gender!!!

Let me know what you think :flower:

Attachments

• wk20_genderParts.jpg
    wk20_genderParts.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 9
I waited all day to find out what you are having and now I have to wait until tomorrow? :growlmad: if I had to guess, (and I can't read ultrasounds for the life of me) I would say it looks like a girl to me. :pink: But like I said, I can't read ultrasounds.

Then again, it could be a boy if you look at it right. :blue: I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow like everyone else.

Lovely pics pilot! That is quite the belly!!!! I can't wait to have a nice, proper one :happydance:

Zeez - glad you are feeling pregnant and it gives you comfort - isn't it funny how we ask for this stuff?? :dohh:

SO today was the gender reveal...aaaaaaaaand I won't have the picture to post on here until tomorrow so I'm not going to tell you what we're having just YET. However, in the meantime, I'm attaching the ultrasound image of the nether regions for you all to guess the gender!!!

Let me know what you think :flower:

Hehe, thanks. I wish my belly would have held off for one more week though. I have trouble with my work uniform these days ;)

I´m going to guess it´s a girl. (compared to my scan at least... :blush: )

Mrschezek - Glad to hear that your LO cooperated and you were able to find out the gender. I'm going to guess boy - but am completely useful at seeing things in ultrasound pics. Eager to find out whether you are team :blue: or :pink: Sorry to hear about the possibility of a trisomy, but as you said I think the chance is extremely slim.

Preg_pilot - Great bump shot!

I have a attached a bump shot of my ever expanding belly!

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-10-19 at 18.30.jpg
    Photo on 2012-10-19 at 18.30.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1
I love all the bump pics! Mine is growing by the day and will share soon.

Chezek I can't believe you made us wait, how dare you :growlmad: My guess is girl but I've thought that all along for you. I am about worthless when it comes to determining myself.

Pilot GL on your big move. Glad you are back to feeling better :hugs:

Only 4 more days......Chezek I can't wait to see your pics, I bet they are amazing

I've been working hard at this all day and it's not where I want it to be quite yet, but I'm ready to rip my hair out AND I'm dying to share the news.

SO, click on the link below to find out our team!

https://shortcast.com/reveal.mp4

Enjoy :happydance:

Love all of the bump pics...I have quite some time to go...

MrsChezek...love your announcement video...congrats on team Pink..

AFM...I am not much of the writer but I do follow the thread and am happy to see so many bump and ultrasound pictures...I have gotten my 8 week and 2 day ultrasound and got to see my raspberry..lol...baby’s heart beat was 156 :happydance::happydance: and it sounded so beautiful…my due date is May 29th. I do have a question..how do I get one of those pregnancy trackers in my post…I have found a web site and created one but did not know how to get and put it on here…

Chezek I have waited all week for your reveal and am over the moon for you :happydance: Great video! I love your dh's jump and everything about it. Congrats on team :pink: I bet you both are on :cloud9: Thanks so much for sharing. I'm just tickled over here.

Sasha Congrats on a great sono and hearing the hb. It's so amazing! I'm the worst person to help you. I can't even get my pictures to post...:shrug:

My gosh! The last few days have been INTENSE…buying all the stuff for the reveal, going to the doctor's for the scan, preparing for the reveal, setting up and shooting the pictures, processing the photos and then all day today I spent on the video - had to make it across 3 different platforms cause there were all these issues. My DH spent several hours helping me to finally get it working :dohh: I'm exhausted!!!

BUT I'm also super thrilled. I really really hope the sonographer is correct and it is a little girl we're having - my DH is totally on :cloud9: and I would hate for that to be taken away from him :nope:

We decided to do the video so that everyone who's out-of-area, which is most of our family and friends, could feel like they were there in person for our reveal. So instead of sending cakes or chocolates we just sent the video out. So far it's been a hit! :happydance:

sam - great bump pic!! :flower:

Breezy - Sorry I made you wait so long!!!!! I just thought seeing the video would be so much more fun than me just telling you :hugs: Oh and in order to upload photos, you click on the "go advanced" next to the "post quick reply" button at the bottom of this page (below the big text box). You can then type whatever comments you want on the next page and below that text box you can see a "manage attachments" button. Clicking that will allow you to upload a photo from your computer - BUT it can't be bigger than 600 px on the longest side or over 512KB in file size. NOW share some pics already!!! :winkwink:

sasha - in order to have your ticker show in your signature, you have to copy the BB code from the site where you created it. There should be some kind of 'share' option and a way to get the BB code depends on the site you're using to create the ticker. Then, paste it into your signature (the way you put in all the info that's there now about your TTC history). Congrats on hearing the HB!!! It is a lovely sound indeed :happydance:

MrsChezek - I loved the video! Such a fantastic way to share your news with everyone! Congratulations on finding out that your team :pink:

Sasha - Congrats on hearing your baby's hb! It is such a relief and feels so amazing when you hear it!

Mrschezek - congratulations. That so awesome and looks like all your hard work really paid off.

Sasha - great news on the heart beat, I can't wait to have my scan next month.

Chezek- YEAHHHH!! Congrats on team pink!!! Love the video, soooo cute! im so excited for you guys. Now i am getting anxious to find out:wacko:

Sam and pilot- love the baby bumps!

Breezy- Only a few more days. Cant wait to hear your news:happydance:

Sasha- excited to hear all is well with your u/s.

AFM, scary day yesterday. Started bleeding and soaked a pad, which is much more then the previous spotting. I freaked out and my DH left work and we went to the ER. Was there for 8 hours, had IV, blood work, u/s, and the LO was happy as anything moving around. I have a low lying placenta which is over my cervix (called placenta previa). The dr said I will bleed sometimes but Im on bedrest right now which is really hard but i will do anything to help my babe. I feel bad for my husband but he is watching my every move..lol. Im still really nervous and hoping my placenta will move away from my cervix as my uterus grows...

Clarkeyness - so sorry about your placenta previa condition.
It´s a good thing it´s still early, so you have plenty of time for it to get better.
Fingers crossed that it does. :hugs:

Clarkey - so glad to hear your peanut is happy and healthy! Sorry about the placenta previa though :nope: I am crossing everything for you that it does shift :hugs: Sending you lots of patience for bed rest too! Good time to read some of the various baby books :winkwink:

DH has started the talk of baby girl names today! I'm not ready. I need affirmation that it's indeed a girl first!!! Can't wait to see my doc :coffee:

Clarkey :hugs: to you. A happy healthy bean is great news. Sorry to hear about the placenta previa, take it easy girl. DH sounds like he's got you taken care of. :winkwink:

Chezek All your hard work certainly paid off. You guys did an amazing job and such a great idea. It was totally worth the wait. :thumbup: When is your doctors appointment? All DH and I can seem to agree on is girls names....boys names is a whole other story.

We spent the day packing up today, I have come to the conclusion I am a pack rat :dohh: We don't have much storage room in the new house so looks like I have to chage my ways a little bit. :winkwink: Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Only 3 more days.....and I get to play dh this weekend in fantasy football, that should help pass the time.

I've been waiting to have a gender dream and it finally happened. One Thursday night and one last night. Both of them it was a girl. Not sure if I was dreaming that because of Chezek or what.....Only 2 more days..:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->