Expecting #1 and over 30

Pilot - all the sprays I've found so far are for children over one year :((( so we're stuck with the saline drops! But she seems much better - the hoarseness is mostly gone and she's snorting less and breathing better.

Thinking of you Clarkey!

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/katzeyes/E682D8DF-F396-48A9-808D-6BCE0280A3C8-3021-0000028B25FD9362_zps6a10ecf1.jpg

8 weeks yesterday! :)

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/katzeyes/E682D8DF-F396-48A9-808D-6BCE0280A3C8-3021-0000028B25FD9362_zps6a10ecf1.jpg

8 weeks yesterday! :)

She is so cute and I cannot believe that it has been 8 weeks..wow times flies...someone on the talk radio was talking about kids and parenting and she said "days are long but years are very short"....they just grow up so fast....

Its true sasha!!! I feel its gone by so fast yet the last two months feel like a year!!!!

clarkey - hope all is well at your end...thinking about you!

Hello!! Sorry it took me so long to update, just home last night and probably only slept 8 hours in the last 4 days.
So...Jackson Malcolm Clarke was born April 18th at 3:56pm. He weighed 6 pounds 8 ounces and is perfect!! I will update soon with a picture when we are settled. Wow is it busy around home now ;)
Thanks to all for thinking about us and hope everyone is doing well! :hugs:

Congratulations Clarkey!!! Love his name :happydance: Can't wait to see photos! :hugs:

Congratulations, Clarkeyness!! Glad to here you and Jackson are well!

Congratulations Clarkeyness!! Can't wait to see a pic of your little man!:baby:

Congratulations on your little Prince Clarkey. Beautiful and strong name. He´ll do amazing things :hugs:

AFM - we´re enjoying our trip in Crawley, south of London.
I have the day off from training tomorrow, so we´re going to enjoy the day in London.
He´s almost laughing now, starting to slobber a bit (sooo cute and messy). Talks and talks and stays awake more and more each day (sometimes I wish he would sleep a bit more).

Congratulations Clarkyness!!! Wish you all the best.

MrsChezek so glad Hayden is doing better. Its heart breaking when your child is sick.

So for the short and infrequent posts - for some reason I cant get onto the site from my PC

Hope everyone is doing well.

Glad ur having a nice trip pilot! H is starting to be more alert and interactive too...she makes the funniest/cutest faces!!!! :baby:

Hi smimms! Ur due very soon!how r u feeling?

Poppy - r u still with us? Ur due date is in 5 days!!! Are u excited? How r u feeling?

Poppy - r u still with us? Ur due date is in 5 days!!! Are u excited? How r u feeling?

Hi yes, still here! I am getting excited if a little nervous.

Had the midwife this morning & blood pressure is a little higher than normal but she's not too concerned but will see me again Monday to check it. I've also been getting mild cramping low down in my tummy & my pelvis has been a little bit achy at the back for the last few days. Since lunchtime today my pelvis has been a bit more uncomfortable so going to have a bath in a bit to see if that helps.

Will keep you all posted! Although he's not fully engaged yet so doubt I'll be updating with baby news :-( xx

Nice. Looking forward to hearing from you Poppy :)

AFM training in Gatwick (London) these days. Will head home on Saturday evening.
Þorgeir is doing well. Drinking well, and showing interest in a lot of things around him.

Ok I was wrong! Our beautiful baby boy arrived by emergency c-section @ 21:26 on 25th April. He was breech and decided to come feet first...little monkey! Mummy & baby both fine although no name yet. Will update more when I can xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->