Expecting #1 and over 30

Oh my gosh poppy, congratulations!!!! You know, I had a feeling when I read your post where you said your low back was extra achey that that was a big sign!!!! :yipee:

We didn't decide on a name until our last day in the hospital! She was just Baby "our last name" on all the paperwork!!! Including her hospital bracelets :haha: Cant wait to hear what you decide on and see pictures! :hugs:

Congratulations Poppy!! Oh this is so exciting. So many new little ones :happydance:
My due date is creeping up and I am getting nervous/excited. I think hubby is nesting more than I am. I'm just happy that there is only one more day of work and I am officially on maternity leave. I'm exhausted! Our LO has been head down since 28 weeks and there is no sign of that changing which is great. Now all I can do is wait. :dohh: Hoping for a vaginal birth with epidural. I'm still on the fence about the epidural, but I'm sure it's going to happen if the situation permits. :thumbup:
So happy to see all of the newer faces and the beautiful babies :flower:

Has anyone had a positive gbs test? I am positive and a little freaked out about it.

Has anyone had a positive gbs test? I am positive and a little freaked out about it.

Didn´t get a positive, no.

You´ll probably get intravenous antibiotics during delivery, and that should be it. No complications or anything (about 1 in 4000 chance of your baby getting it then).

:hugs:

I hope everything works out fine for you.

I haven't either but I second what pilot said! I wouldn't stress about it :hugs:

So where are those baby pictures Clarkey and poppy??! Dying over here :happydance:

Thanks ladies! My family has a history of fast labor so I'm hoping I have time to get the antibiotics in. Either way I'm just excited to meet my little girl!!
Can't wait to see pics of the new babies! Hayden is changing so much already mrsC. So precious!

Hey everyone!! it has been one busy couple weeks..trying to figure out this breastfeeding as Im not producing enough and Jackson is still hungry :( stressful and emotional! Not sure if anyone has any pointers about breastfeeding?

Congrats poppy!!

Here are the long overdue pics of our little guy!

Attachments

• jackson.jpg
    jackson.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 12
  • jackson2.jpg
    jackson2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 10
Oh Clarkeyness he's beautiful! I heard bfing can be stressful hang in there!

Adorable clarkey :)

Have you talked with a lactation consultant? La leche league has a 24 hour free advice line you can call with any questions or issues

I have loads of suggestions but out on a walk w Hatden... Will post layer today. Hang in there!!!! It's crazy hard at first but there's help and it does get easier!!! :hugs:

Clarckey he is soooo cute...congrats again...sorry about bf but I have no advice but am sure I will have lot of questions my self....

AFM...had dr appointment today...I was 1 and 1/2 cm dilated with 80% effaced so things are going like they should...I am going to be induced on 22 of May when I am 39 weeks...he might decide to make his appearance sooner but if he does not then 22nd is the day...scary and excited at the same time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->