I can't wait to see your smiling face,
And hold your little hand.

Just then I'll know deep inside
that you’re my little man.

I have so much to share with you
day after day.

And to you my son I will give my love
in each and every way.

Good luck Sasha. I'm sure everything is going to go great!

How is everyone else doing?

Hey! Its been a while since ive been on here..really busy these days.
Cant believe jackson is 5 weeks tomorrow...crazy how time flies. Im still breastfeeding, Ive been taking herbal meds to increase my flow which has helped and I may only give him 1-2 bottles of formula a day especially when he is going through a growth spurt and I just dont have enough milk. At least he getting some breast milk. He has also been very fussy when awake and gassy...not sure if he has reflux as he spits up a lot and cries like he is in pain. Breaks my heart. we started him on drops for gas last night which I hope helps him :(

Good luck Sasha!!
Cant wait to hear about everyones up coming births!! :)
I will post Jacksons newborn photo session when I receive them, hopefully in a couple days!!!

Hello all...home from the hospital...:happydance: here is little of what has happened in past 48 hours...I will try to attach picture of my handsome boy just not sure how to do it yet...
I was induced on 5-22-2013 and when I was checked that morning I was 3 cm. I was there at 6am they have started process at 7am and he was born at 8:22pm...he was 7lb14oz and 20 in long...I did have epidural tough and so I have felt no contraction except for couple hours before anesthesiologist came as they had 2 more inductions that morning ...I did feel when I had to push which is good... at 2pm I only progressed to 4cm however by 4pm I was 10cm but did not start pushng until 6pm because Nickolas was still at negative 2 so we waited for him to drop more so I did not have to end up pushing for 4 or more hours...I pushed for 2 hours and 22 minutes but had minimal tearing so long story short I have had a very good experience...very tired and body very sore but happy to be home with my little family :thumbup:...I am breast feeding and it seems Nick is very good at it...it is hard work as you all know that...Good luck zeez I believe you are next :happydance:...not sure though have not checked the first page..

OK I have no idea how to put his pictures up...can someone give me some directions on how to do it...

Congrants Sasha!

Go to the advanced window and click on the paper clip, it will bring up a window where you can browse to the file you want then click upload button on the far right :)

Ok breastfeeding mom's...When did your milk come in also my nipples are killing me and it hurts when he is feeding...what did help you all with that...I attached couple of picutes...one of me and my boy has been taken when he was about 2 hours old...

Attachments

• Baby Nickolas 006.JPG
    Baby Nickolas 006.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Baby Nickolas 012.JPG
    Baby Nickolas 012.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 4
Nick is gorgeous Sasha! So glad you had a good experience :happydance: Love hearing these birth stories!

So breastfeeding is hard and the best thing for your nipples is time (I know, I cringed when ppl said this!!!!). My milk came in on day 3 and I was super engorged with tons of lumps in my boobs. It hurt! I used hydrogel pads that I put in the fridge to cool the nipples and decrease inflammation. I also used a nipple butter to help moisturizer the nipples and prevent cracking.

Sorry had to go tend to Hayden and didn't get to finish typing before...

If your living accommodations and personality allow you to go topless to let the nipples breathe, do it as much as you can as the air and lack of fabric against them will promote healing. Good luck and you can do it!!! Post any other questions you have :hugs:

Ok breastfeeding mom's...When did your milk come in also my nipples are killing me and it hurts when he is feeding...what did help you all with that...I attached couple of picutes...one of me and my boy has been taken when he was about 2 hours old...

I had a special nipple cream, made from lanolin (pure fat).
My nipples hurt much longer than they´re supposed to, if they´re still hurting a couple of weeks from birth, it might be that your baby is latching on incorrectly.
I learned a lot from watching videos on youtube about how to tell if your baby is latching correctly.
I don´t really know when my milk really came in, but probably around day 2-3.
I was pumping a lot in the first weeks, so it might have come in sooner.

Thanks Sasha and congratulations :) Nick is adorable. Glad you had a good birth and good luck with the breast feeding.

Congrats Sasha, lovely pics! Hope the breastfeeding gets easier, I'm hoping to do it but it sounds quite a challenge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->