Extra long luteal phase?

Auerbach059

Reaction score
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ba6bc

Any one got any ideas on my cycle graph? I'm 17 dpo and had a -ve hpt this morning? Getting a bit frustrated! where's the witch?! xx

I'm sorry, I'm absolutely no good at reading charts. But what is your usual luteal phase? Mine is 12 days but once went up to 15 but it was just a trick :-( x

your thermal shifts dont look that obvious =/ you 100% sure u ovulate? sorry to be so negative.

I had it confirmed by my fertility nurse, but you never know!

:( hmm, i really hope u do, all your charts have the same pattern and stuff so you probably do ov. Do you take any suppliments?

14/4/10 cycle, i also think you o'd on CD 19, not CD 17. xx

Sorry forgot to add that I had the flu from cd 11 to cd 18, which would account for the high temps earlier in the cycle, i'm usually much lower around then. Also, going by the cervical mucus, I would guess it matches up to cd 24. Does ovulation occur at a different point from the fertile mucus?

normally fertile cm means ur gonna ov very soon cause ur levels are changing. u can have patches of cm and not ovulate but ive seen many people have creamy cm on there chart around ov so its nit impossible not to have the right cm at the right time.

Sorry forgot to add that I had the flu from cd 11 to cd 18, which would account for the high temps earlier in the cycle, i'm usually much lower around then. Also, going by the cervical mucus, I would guess it matches up to cd 24. Does ovulation occur at a different point from the fertile mucus?
Flu meds can cause wet cm...

Have you tested?
If BFN, then either it is false negative and you are one of those rare people who doesn't get positive until much later on, or you got your ov dates wrong.

Did you sleep longer on Sunday 9th May?
Could you have ov'd on 10th May? CD27?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->