Extreme Exhaustion only 4+3

loved2830

Baby #2 almost half way baked!
Reaction score
So even before I found out I was pregnant I was constantly tired. Now that I am pregnant I am sleeping about 10-11 hours a day.

In the pregnancy that ended up in MC in Aug I was no where near tired!!

The only other symptoms I have is swollen boobs and creamy cm when it wants to drop (sorry tmi). Other than that I feel fine...kinda has be worried though. Thought I would feel more. I dont even have AF like cramps like last. I feel a twinge here and there but majority of the time I dont feel anything in there.

What were your symptoms this early?

A little back story:

1st beta hcg 44 (3w+1)
2nd beta hcg 497 (3w+5)
Have my first can Nov 30 ( 5w+4)

Extreme fatigue definitely. I personally think it's a good sign because it means a good surge in progesterone, which means that the placenta is doing its job of cranking out the hCG :)

I have some tiredness, and a slightly sore left boob, that's it. I forget I am pregnant all the time.

I was sleeping a crazy amount right in the beginning too. 11+ hours and a nap most days! But I actually knew that it was the month I would finally get pregnant on the day I ovulated. I told my sis that and she thought I was crazy. Other symptoms were sore breasts (not a normal PMS thing for me) and I almost immediately had darkened nipples and areolas. My breasts were 100% white before since I am extremely pale skinned so it was really noticeable.

WantsALittle1, thanks bc I though I was the only one! I didn't ask my 2nd progesterone levels maybe I should call and get them. The first beta hcg I had my progesterone was 24.4 and that was just at 3w+1. I read the peak is 29 at 3weeks. .

minties, I'd say Id forget I am preggers too but I wake up to pee like 3-4x a night and my boobs throb if not in a bra. I noticed today they look swollen and even my bf said they were huge lol

jinxii, i didn't suspect I was pregnant at all. I just thought bc I started my new job I was tired didn't think I was until I realized my temps were still high and took a test.

Ladies are any of you having any cramps or anything? I feel like I want them to know my baby is in there but then from my MC I don't want to feel anything. Its like a catch 22. Next Monday for my scan cannot come fast enough!!

WantsALittle1, thanks bc I though I was the only one! I didn't ask my 2nd progesterone levels maybe I should call and get them. The first beta hcg I had my progesterone was 24.4 and that was just at 3w+1. I read the peak is 29 at 3weeks. .

minties, I'd say Id forget I am preggers too but I wake up to pee like 3-4x a night and my boobs throb if not in a bra. I noticed today they look swollen and even my bf said they were huge lol

jinxii, i didn't suspect I was pregnant at all. I just thought bc I started my new job I was tired didn't think I was until I realized my temps were still high and took a test.

Ladies are any of you having any cramps or anything? I feel like I want them to know my baby is in there but then from my MC I don't want to feel anything. Its like a catch 22. Next Monday for my scan cannot come fast enough!!

I have only just found out and it's a shock! I'm so tired yet stressed because I'd handed my notice in at work to start my new job and found out 😖

I'm so tired but I was the whole month I just knew I was pregnant! I have had the odd twinge but nothing else

Hi, i havent really felt any cramps or any stretching at all just the occassional twinge! At 4 weeks i virtually had no symptoms i felt normal. My tiredness was worse at 6-8 weeks now i'm just tired by 7pm and normally in bed by 8 ish! dont worry about not cramping i see it as a good sign.

Laurenmomma Congrats!!! I understand how you feel. I just started my new job on Oct 28 so its kinda of an off timing lol but I am happy to be pregnant again.

claireanddaz, thank you for assuring me its ok to feel normal. I am ready to pass out around 8pm or so too. How far along are... wasnt clear in your response.. 6-7weeks?

When are you thinking of telling work?? I work in construction and on site so think il get finished up 🙈

I'm stressing about the money situation too now!!

I didn't get sore boobs with my kids, so I don't ever worry about that. I don't have any cramps or anything either. I think it's too early to stress over lack of symptoms :)

oddly, my first 2 pregnancies I couldn't hold my head up I was so sleepy. This time (4weeks 4 days) my body is achy and tired but I'm not sleepy. but headaches and vomiting are deff making up for them.

Oh no already Kimmie! That's horrible :( I hope the fatigue doesn't get you too, and that the vomiting and headaches don't stick around :(

Oh no already Kimmie! That's horrible :( I hope the fatigue doesn't get you too, and that the vomiting and headaches don't stick around :(

told SO I don't mind the vomiting....gives me the false hope that its a girl. lol

told SO I don't mind the vomiting....gives me the false hope that its a girl. lol

Ooo! Well I personally think there's something to the morning sickness/gender thing. I had m/s with DD, but not with DS. My friend had m/s with all three of her boys, but with neither of her girls. I don't think m/s always means girl, but I do think a lot of people tend to get m/s with one gender but not the other!

Was just reading tho, and apparently there is some validity to more severe morning sickness being linked to a girl! Neat!

minties...maybe you are right and at the same time I just want to be full of pregnant symptoms lol!!! you are lucky with the no sore boobs. this is so annoying yet so refreshing at the same time

KimmieHawkins sorry you are going thru sickness already... i am ready to take that on too.

an Update on my scan: had to change the date til Dec 2 which makes me sad bc i am so anxious but its also a good thing since I will be 5w+6 so one day shy of 6weeks..so I am hoping i get to see a Heartbeat!!!

I hope you get to see a heartbeat too! I did at 5+4 with my son :). Don't be surprised if you don't though, I didn't see anything but am empty sac at 6+3 with my daughter.

As for morning sickness and gender etc, I've had a boy then a girl and my MS was the same for each. Nausea from about 6 weeks to 14 weeks, the pregnancies were very much the same.

minties...that makes me feel so hopeful about seeing a heartbeat! I think I dont have the energy to even worry if I dont see one. I am super positive about this pregnancy too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->