Extreme nausea when standing

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by runawayface, Oct 7, 2013.

1. runawayface

runawayface Well-Known Member

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Both yesterday and today, I have felt extremely nauseous whenever I'm standing or walking. If I lay down I feel better and when I'm in a sitting position I feel mostly better, but as soon as I stand up or start walking around, all of a sudden the nausea jumps into overdrive and I feel miserable! Anyone have any experience with something like this? I don't know if I should be alarmed or if this is just something that happens that I have to get used to.

2. Perseids

Perseids Well-Known Member

I have experienced this too. I've noticed that when I stand up, my heart beat increases and I start feeling really nauseous. I started noticing this at 6 weeks, but, as time has gone on this feeling happens less and less for me. This is my first pregnancy so everything is still new to me...I just wanted to let you know that I can relate. I hope you feel better!

3. bluelilly72

bluelilly72 Well-Known Member

Hopefully it get better :) mine disappeared after 10 weeks