Extremely confused and emotional *update - maybe Im going mad??? pg 3*

I did a digital 2 dyas before period due!
basically liek you i was getting REALLY faint lines..... and then at 11 oclock at night h2b said lets get a digital i want something set in stone!
and thats when i got my bfp!
xxx

Sparklebaby,

Sorry to hear you have had such a confusing time, I'll be keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

:hug:

awww honey I'm sorry you feel like this. I used to get myself worked up by testing early too. Let's hope you just need a more sensitive test. :hugs:

Hi there, I am sorry you are going through this. But I think you need to try and relax more though, because this stress will not do you any good! I know it's really hard. I know OPKs can pick up pregnancy, but you know women often have the lutenising hormone so I am sure the tests show a faint line at any time. I have been ttc for 11 months and have resolved not to test unless I miss an AF. And I've previously had symptons such as cramps and nausea. I think it's better to think of it as a longer term project, rather than getting upset each month. I am sure it will still happen for both of us. Good luck! xx

ok over 5 people have said they can see the line. anyone that has got a pic any chance u could put it on here for me pls???

i cant get pic off my phone to the comp as silly OH threw away my disc which i use.

lol.....both mrsq2b and anna have it so maybe one of them??? if not ul all have to wait for dawny to get home. lol ok ok im going for a walk brb xx

wont be any more news otherthan whats on here already until tomorro hun. :) im coming round to the idea that there is indeed a line xxx thanks for asking

i wish u all the best im sorry its a confussing time i realy hope u get ur bfp

thanku taylor. just trying to sort a plan out for tomorro morning :)

gaaaah! fingers x-d!! sorry sorry beensuper dooper busy today... OH is still in bed ill :( which means moi been on kiddie duty again

gaaaah! fingers x-d!! sorry sorry beensuper dooper busy today... OH is still in bed ill :( which means moi been on kiddie duty again

bless u hun, thanku for well wishes. i have booked appt now to see nurse on weds :) :happydance::rofl:

weddddddddddddd???? soooo faaaar awaaaay!! heehee!!!!!!! maaaaah! you better keep me informed!! LOL

:hugs:

lol dont worry il be back on here afterwards as got the day off :p xxxxxx

Good luck with the appointment tomorrow - a blood test will be sure to tell you one way or another. I am sending you PMA with :dust: and :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->