**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Ill be around but ill be in the WTT forums after the next cycle . Im probly gonna take the pill and i think i have to start those when my next period comes. I will be talking to my doc on monday

hehe mothers day in the US is the same as in Germany, first sunday in May (or so)

After a 6 month break, DH and I have decided to throw caution (and money) to the wind and self-fund ICSI. I'm going back on Metformin and trying to lose more weight, but I'm tired of waiting any more. We might not have perfect odds, but we have better odds than doing nothing. If it hasn't happened by next April, we'll move on to donor insemination or adoption.

Moxie that is good news :) i will hope and wish with all my being that it works for you.

Moxie thats great ! Will be thinking about ya glad to see you back hun :hugs:

Ill be around but ill be in the WTT forums after the next cycle . Im probly gonna take the pill and i think i have to start those when my next period comes. I will be talking to my doc on monday

think i'm going back on the pill for a while,need to think where to go from here,so i'll be joining u in wtt

After a 6 month break, DH and I have decided to throw caution (and money) to the wind and self-fund ICSI. I'm going back on Metformin and trying to lose more weight, but I'm tired of waiting any more. We might not have perfect odds, but we have better odds than doing nothing. If it hasn't happened by next April, we'll move on to donor insemination or adoption.

Oh moxie I am so happy to hear this!!! :hugs: :hugs:
If you have any questions I'm here :winkwink:

And RG glad you'll still be floating around, couldn't bare if you left me completely :haha:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Y i wont leave completly but ill be on BCP so i wont be able to get preggers :hugs:

Hehe i'm gonna miss talking to everyone alot more but im also gonna miss doing all this stuff ive been doing for the last years gonna be hard to get out of this routine .

hey guys just checking in on all of you! I am glad to see we all have a plan....

I am on clomid this month so we will see!

I pray we all get our bfps very soon!

GL ttcbaby117 :dust:
My doc is gonna give me a call tommorow to discuss BCP ! Hopefully coming off it in a year or two will help my hormones go back to normal also and regulate my cycle better

Ruskie, I was on bcp for six months or so because I had irregular bleeding. My uterine lining was extremely thick, because I wasn't having regular periods. The doctor said it wouldn't *fix* anything but my periods were normal after I quit the pill just after six months (after the first few long periods while my hormones regulated). So that sounds like a great idea! You may not even have to be on them that long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->