**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Doc just called Firts beta positive second beta negative , This is loss number 6 for me :cry: Im just devasted . Going to do another progesterone check on cd 21 when i actually start bleeding

Doc just called Firts beta positive second beta negative , This is loss number 6 for me :cry: Im just devasted . Going to do another progesterone check on cd 21 when i actually start bleeding

What are they going to do for you hun?
They can't keep letting this happen :hugs:

Maaybe that is wonderful news, congrats!

Aragorn congrats on your little girl :)

Ruskie i'm so sorry.

Doc is doing another progesterone test , After that i dont know but im gonna ask him about things and hopefully more can be done

I'm really sorry to hear, Ruskie. :( I'm hoping that you can get some answers soon. :hugs:

Hey ladies!!! So my temp went up today, had betas done this morning at Dr's office as I'm 2 days late and got bfp's and bfn's. Should find out tomorrow the results.

Thanks Baronessgogo, congrats on having a boooy!!!

Keep on at him hun ... :hugs:

Still no AF for me ! Its cd 31 if it isnt here tommorow it will officially be my longest cycle since i started charting !

Well that's a good sign then!
Maybe you've just gota wait a little longer for it to show properly :D

Hopefully she doesnt come at all :haha: I stopped my progesterone and i can't go to bed tonight cause my daughter stole my bed with daddy lol Guess she came in and got comfy why i was playing my ps3 so my temps are gonna be off today

I meant your :bfp: to show properly! lol
I don't want the witch turning up for yooou!!!

Hehe :hugs: I so hope soo !!! No sign of her at all no cramps just normal creamy cm , If she doesnt come by friday ill call my doc i have 1 frer left and i will probly take it tommorow since i couldnt sleep tonight

:witch: Finally came ! I am actually quite relieved ! Now for a Mother's Day :bfp:

Ahh babe :hugs:
Least you know where you stand now :(

I keep forgettin Mother's Day is later in the US!! :dohh:

I'll be cheering you on hun, let me know if you don't want me keep coming on this thread :hugs:

p.s. I'm about to read back months but is Moxie on a permnant break from TTC?

:kiss:

Think shes on a break for year is what i remeber reading ! This is my last cycle till 2013 then we will try again then hopefully we will have our debt gone and own a home by then too

Oh right so your not gona be around much then are you! :(

I'll still cheer for you to get a suprise :bfp: :D

Oh we want to buy a house too, I've still got uni overdraft and a car on it's last legs, and of course baby lol

:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->