**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

I don't know if you are asking me, But to answer that question I am doing an ultra sound soon.

Anyone who wants to look at my chart........ pls :flower: really scared to do a test. Had a m/c December and this is my first cycle :wacko: TIA

i think your chart looks great hun , I would test :hugs:

Ruskiegirl: :hugs: thank you for the PEEP hun :) will be hopefully giving my urine test tomo or day after. Will keep you posted.. Tks again :flower:

RG and ladies it's maaybe here!!!!!

They've blocked my account and this time won't let me back on :nope:
BUT things are going really well with us and my chart is correct I'm pregnant :happydance:

I'm 11 weeks and 4 days today.

It's due to the IVF :cloud9: I've had an early scan at just under 8 weeks and seen beanie and hb and then an emergency scan after a bleed at 10 weeks 6 days. S/he was there dancing around kicking and waving (I'll put piccy as my avatar in a mo :D) And then have another on April 14th where I'll be 13 weeks :thumbup:

I'm a little worried admin may block me again .... so incase that happens I'm on 'pregnancyforum' org uk (won't let me write it properly til I've made ten pists!) username 'maaybe' :haha:

It feel weird to be back on bnb and I hope they don't block me again, can't believe I made it through IVF treatment and up to this stage without it! haha

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :kiss:

i just started a new thread for ladies to check my chart out! :flower: feel free to perve at mine cos i need all the input i can get :kiss: xxxx

Awesome, maaybe!! I just saw this thread was active again and thought I'd give you guys an update of my own.

I had Alexandra Marie at 36 weeks on March 20th!! I developed preclampsia, which is why I had to deliver her early. But she's doing well so far and is already past her birth weight at 2 weeks old. :) There's a post in Third Trimester about the birth story.

Just wanted to wish you all good luck and let you know I'm thinking of you. :hugs: and :dust: to all!

:)

WOOOHOOO I knew it sweetheart IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU !!!!!!!!

RG you don't know how much I've been wanting to tell you about all of this!!! :hugs:
I've missed you loads :haha:

:kiss:

Awesome, maaybe!! I just saw this thread was active again and thought I'd give you guys an update of my own.

I had Alexandra Marie at 36 weeks on March 20th!! I developed preclampsia, which is why I had to deliver her early. But she's doing well so far and is already past her birth weight at 2 weeks old. :) There's a post in Third Trimester about the birth story.

Just wanted to wish you all good luck and let you know I'm thinking of you. :hugs: and :dust: to all!

:)

Holy crap sweetie ! I didn't realize you had your litle girl hun congratz !:hugs:

We all have missed you so much hun !! This thread sorta died after you dissapeared . I tried to keep it going

We all have missed you so much hun !! This thread sorta died after you dissapeared . I tried to keep it going

Aww shows how much of a chatterbox I am! :haha:

Ooooh so she has!!!! RG don't keep things like this quiet :happydance:

Still waiting on my results its alrdy 5 pm and no news yet my first one was drawn thursday and the second saturday ! I called my doc last night an he assured me he would call today but he hasn't im so :growlmad: atm

Hey ladies!! Was wondering if anyone can tell me what they think about my chart xxx

No news today guess ill find out tommorow
june not sure on your chart hope your temps stay up :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"