**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Well it's taken me ages to catch up on all the posts since last night and all i can remember is the conversation about wardrobes/closets/armoires!

My temp dropped a little this morning, but on the whole it's all lower than previous cycles anyway

i had to catch up this morning too & i woke up much earlier than usuall. i think moxie should pop by and interpret your chart for you as she is the expert

your chart looks fine cheeky, it's only slightly lower than the other cycles and you're only 5 dpo :D

x x x

Yeah i've no concerns at the moment, wait till this time next week then you'll see me in full obsession mode!!

and speaking of armoires, i can not get my sofa delivered this morning as it is an "associate purchase" and need to be approved by home office, then have not done it yet :(

SBB! just looking at the april testing thread! didn't know you were due to test the same day as me! :)

SBB! just looking at the april testing thread! didn't know you were due to test the same day as me! :)

:happydance:

Well I'll blatantly test before then! That's when AF is due - will you test before?

x x x

AF is due the 20th for me my cycles always 28 days, but according to my chart that would give me a 17 day LP .. so i'm wondering if i just Ov'd early this month OR if i always have a long LP as ive never charted before

Edit: so i', sure i'll test before, if i ever get to the store behind OH's back! hehe

you prob just Ov'd early... CD11 is quite early to OV

x x x

you prob just Ov'd early... CD11 is quite early to OV

x x x

i know i thought it very strange .. this is my 4th cycle off BCP though, and first one i've had EWCM, so maybe AF is really due in like.. TWO DAYS :nope:
my natural cycles may actually be short.. i remember back when I was a teenage and not on the pill i used to have 21 day cycles!!!

so has anyone taken their temp yet?!

I have :D

It was 36.65 or something, then I used my other thermometer which said 37.1, so I thought one must be faulty so thought I'd do both at the same time and got 37.1 and 37.06

WTF?! I can see why you have to take your temp as soon as you wake up, it varies so much!

x x x

Haha i did that the other day with 2 thermometers, OH thought i'd gone mad!

Not taken mine again yet today. Been a good girl and started on the ironing GRR whilst watching New Moon YEY

I'll probably take it when i take the ironing up stairs lol

I've not taken mine today but only because i've not been upstairs lol

Your chart does still look pre-ov Baronessgogo, maybe you're going to have a late one this month. Do you know when you usually ovulate?

I haven't got a clue, im only on my 3rd month off BCP and 1st month properly temping

Well looking at the temps at the end of your last cycle and those at the beginning of this one i'd say that you're still waiting to O, and hopefully very soon!

I'm jealous of all of you with nice charts! I'm just not feeling it this month. Something is going on down there but I dare not guess or test. FF is having a laugh now, putting the red dotted line anytime it feels like.

Baronessgogo and I are going to continue to play ping-pong over here. *sulks*

I'm freezing!!

Yeah FF kept moving my O day around each time i put in a new day's temperature. I over rided it in the end

It's been doing that for a couple of months now, i'm sure they've change the protocol under which it decides on ovulation

96.2! No wonder I'm shivering! I hope it's because all of my blood is being redirected to my uterus. :grr: ;)

(35.6 C)

Moxie I hope tomorrows temp makes it all clear :D

I'm freezing too.... Haven't taken my temp this evening!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->