**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

ok, so I did the IC hpt this morning, looked at it quickly then went back to bed. When I came back to it about half an hour later there was a line... I had done 2nd MU in a pot (nice!) so I dipped an FRER... And - faint faint faint line! I just did another IC, different type and that's got a line too!

They are all super faint, and it's a bit too much like last month for my liking - but still - exciting!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...0dpo-frer-ic-have-look-me-please-x-x-x-x.html

x x x

*hugs*

that's great, SBB!!! It must be hard right now b/c of your last chemical, but every baby starts with a faint line. I really hope this one is yours!

Thanks you guys you're the best :hugs:

I really really hope so but def not getting hopes up til Wednesday at least.... It's too much can I just sleep til then!?

If they don't get any darker over the next couple of days I'll be gutted :nope:

x x x

SBB!! Fantastic news :D

I'll keep everything crossed for the next DARKER BFP!

Can you put an order in for one for me too please :D

Thanks cheeky! Of course you've all got one coming! :D

x x x

Oh forgot to say, no change to my temp today, well nothing significant. I only use a one decimal place thermometer so it's never 100% exact anyway! It's either up by a little or down by a little on yesterday lol

I keep meaning to buy a 2 decimal place thermometer but keep thinking it'll be a waste of money lol

charts still looking good cheeky :D

x x x

my temp is the same as well today as well cheeky. must bette than a drop.
& SBB kee[ showing us those tests , fx'd they will get darker, but i'm sure they will you are only 10 dpo

SBB made me so excited i want to run to the store and buy a test NOW but of course i have to leave for work in a few

Thanks Baroness :D

xnmd your chart is looking great :D

x x x

I hope so.
I mentioned last night that my friend who was pregnant was spending a night here because her OH had to go away for work.
Anyways we were talking about 2 girls we knew, who have both announced they were TTC. Neither one has finished highschool, both live with their parents, both are jobless. My friend was talking about what a disaster it would be if they actually had a baby. she then says to me " You and Dan have ben together a long time and have a good relationship and youve both got good jobs and a nice home .. you guys should have a baby! that would be great!"
:dohh: i think i just stared at her for a second and then was like oh i don't know we havn't talked about it ...... I don't want to announce i'm TTC and then have it not happen :( she stunned me though. i didn't know how to react.

Edit: & SBB, soon as i saw you got your faint BFP I overlayed our charts hehe I hope we can all soon follow you out of TWW and into first tri

Yeh I play it down in front of friends, they all think I'll never have kids lol - but I don't want everyone asking me every 5 minutes and adding to the pressure, or being disappointed when it doesn't happen...

You could talk to just her about it, and say you don't want anyone else to know? Only if you do actually want her to know of course!

x x x

Yes, I don't talk about TTC at all to anyone. It only came up with a local friend when she and her DH talked about their miscarriages (and subsequent pregnancy). Until that point I didn't even post on boards like these though I read them often.

It was easier to pretend nothing was wrong and we weren't 'really trying' therefore not 'really failing' ... and that feeling would be 100000000x worse if I had people IRL asking me all the time for updates.

I hear ya. id much rather wait til I know I've got a viable pregnancy and then surprise everryone

I don't want to tell her though as this is now my 4th cycle trying , which isn't long .. but she concieved her first cycle off bcp and was preg the cycle before as well but had a chemical after only missing one pill
she's great to talk to though I ask her millions if questions .
she had no symptoms at all 'til 7 weeks, didn't find out til 8 weeks . so the no symptoms thing for her has been keeping me optomistic in this symptoms free TWW

I made the big mistake of telling people :(

Obviously because of the reversal my close family and friends knew, however I'm crap at keeping my secrets and so nearly everyone i know now knows. Trouble is i get the same questions and comments every time "are you pregnant yet?" "oh it takes time, it'll happen" "You need to relax and not try so hard" blah blah blah

LIKE I DON'T ALREADY KNOW ALL THIS!

My own fault anyway for telling them lol

Since we started trying i've a cousin who's almost full term and a sister who's half way through. I've not even got to 4 weeks pregnant yet! Grr

I might be grumpy today lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->