**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Pmsl!

I'm the one with no patience :haha:

EDIT: I didn't need to tell you that though did I!! lol

xx

lol no ikea around here. i'm at the biggest furniture store in canada. couples don't fight too often there, our customer is ALWAYS right and if you ask for litterally ANYTHING - you get it!
its sooo crazy i could tell you millions of stories! & I didn't know what you meant by wardrobes.. being canadian and all, i thought you meant new clothing!!

lol no ikea around here. i'm at the biggest furniture store in canada. couples don't fight too often there, our customer is ALWAYS right and if you ask for litterally ANYTHING - you get it!
its sooo crazy i could tell you millions of stories! & I didn't know what you meant by wardrobes.. being canadian and all, i thought you meant new clothing!!

:haha:

I think for you it's closet?
Where you hang clothes? :flower:

xx

lol its a dresser or a bureau .. closets are for hanging clothes too but are built right into your house

Hummm. . .

I searched them on google :haha:
I'm sure it's definatley a closet, I don't think all houses have them built in over here . .

Search wardrobe or built in wardrobe in google images lol

xx

its not quite like that but similar. closets go into the wall like a little room though, those look like they come out. some people even have walk in closets where they hang all their clothes. alot of dressers you just fold your clothes and put them in drawers, but some have big doors that open up and you can hang your clothes inside. i think its all similar :)

AHA! look up armoire! that is what we have that you can hang clothes in!

Yeah some of them (armoires) are much more like our wardrobes! :haha:

lol, i never would have known you were talking about furniture if you didn't say you were at ikea. i was wondering what it had to do with my new sofa hehe

Hi Ladies :hi:

Wondered if someone fancies having a perv at my chart. I was soooo optimistic at the dip @10dpo, but still no sign of AF and numerous bfn's ... should i still be optimistic... honesty please! :flower:

Hi Ladies :hi:

Wondered if someone fancies having a perv at my chart. I was soooo optimistic at the dip @10dpo, but still no sign of AF and numerous bfn's ... should i still be optimistic... honesty please! :flower:

I'm sorry, Snugggs. :hugs: They look like classic anovulatory charts with breakthrough bleeding due to estrogen building up the lining. Well, your other chart definitely is, but this one is turning out to be the same. Check out my chart, which shows a similar effect but in greater speed. My body struggled to ovulate at least twice before it effectively ovulated. I can tell because of the dips in temperature corresponding with an improvement in cervical mucus plus an improved 'barely positive' on an OPK. You will have a sustained temperature rise (in most conditions) after ovulating. It is very difficult to achieve a healthy pregnancy without it (not impossible! just difficult).

I can completely understand the difficulties in interpreting your chart as luteal phase or not, and sometimes you really don't know until there is an outcome (menstruation or :bfp:). Multiple patches of fertile CM are often a clue that you are having problems ovulating. So is spotting (breakthrough bleeding). So are multiple positive OPKs.

Back to your chart!
It is still possible to ovulate a good egg this month. Sometimes what happens is the LH doesn't surge enough to release the egg, so the body tries several times. If it happens too late, the egg isn't good enough to produce a viable pregnancy. If it doesn't burst at all, you might develop cystic ovaries, which can be seen in ultrasounds.

I would make it a priority to talk to your doctor to get (at least) some basic bloodwork and an ultrasound. There are (non-fertility) health concerns about things like Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome, like the insulin resistance for example which can put you at much greater risk for developing diabetes. Meanwhile, there are natural things you can do to promote ovulation, including changing your diet to include more fruit/veg and less refined carbs, taking 80 to 120g of soya isoflavones from day 3-7 of your cycle, and so on.

Please note, taking any supplements, even multivitamins, can come with risk, so if you are concerned, always talk to a doctor or pharmacist.

My temp is right on target at 97.6. And that was taken early (3:45 am) as well!

How about you guys? Predictions right?

:nope: look at mine :cry:

I woke at 6.30 and it was just 36.46, then tossed and turned a little and went back to sleep til 7.45 and it was 36.65... Which one do you think I should use? Either way it's not looking good...

Still got the brown spotting so I'm not feeling good now...

X x x

I woke at 6.30 and it was just 36.46, then tossed and turned til 7.45 and it was 36.65... Which one do you think I should use? Either way it's not looking good...

X x x

Oh no! :-( It is starting to look more like your non-pregnancy cycle, but anything could happen. The CL can still be rescued. Remember what I said about a 'dip' before a further jump in temps? At 9 DPO, there's still time for that! In fact, judging by your other cycles that's about when it happens. I'm still hopeful for you!! It's still promising.

I woke at 6.30 and it was just 36.46, then tossed and turned til 7.45 and it was 36.65... Which one do you think I should use? Either way it's not looking good...

X x x

Oh SBB :hugs:

You chart stiill looks ok to me though!
I've seen plenty pregnancy ones with dips all the way up to AF

My temp went up today so i took a test :dohh:
Big Fat NEGATIVE! :nope:

Although if I did have implantation then it's still too early?

Oh and on my chart it's in as 36.66 but the temp I actually took was 36.72 I was reeeeally happy like :happydance:
Until my OH told me I took it on the second alarm not the first. . .
(After I'd done the test might I add!) Half an hour apart so I used a corrector xx

Well my temp is down this morning, seems like it wasn't O after all, oh well, gotta keep trying.

Thanks girls, I've changed my 6dpo temp to the one I took at the proper time, not that it'll make any difference of course... Just looks better!

Maaybe yours is looking great! How many points has FF given you?

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->