**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

This is driving me crazy! All my symptoms have been perfectly patterned from day 12, complete with the anxiety and aching joints and nighttime shivers, putting me at 10 dpo. I'm testing tomorrow! I know I said the 19th, but I'm testing tomorrow. Screw the broken thermometer and the indecisive OPKs.

Ooooh Moxie imagine if that +OPK is positive because you're preggers not because you're ovulating :D

x x x

I made the big mistake of telling people :(

Obviously because of the reversal my close family and friends knew, however I'm crap at keeping my secrets and so nearly everyone i know now knows. Trouble is i get the same questions and comments every time "are you pregnant yet?" "oh it takes time, it'll happen" "You need to relax and not try so hard" blah blah blah

LIKE I DON'T ALREADY KNOW ALL THIS!

My own fault anyway for telling them lol

Since we started trying i've a cousin who's almost full term and a sister who's half way through. I've not even got to 4 weeks pregnant yet! Grr

I might be grumpy today lol

Yeh this is why I didn't tell anyone, I know my family would be great, but extremely annoying! My dad would blatantly ask me every 5 minutes if I was pregnant, ok, if anything was wrong blah blah blah...

I also wanted to surprise my family as (hopefully, unless my brother has accidentally got someone up the duff in the last few weeks!!) I'll be the first to give my parents a grandchild and my grandparents a great grandchild :D

God that must drive you mad cheeky everyone telling you to relax etc! I'd punch them :grr:

x x x

Hi Ladies O:)

Been away the past day as my bloody laptop broke and I get banned from BnB every time I try to log onto a different computor :growlmad:

Any SBB A HUUUUUGE CONTRATULATIONS!!! :happydance:
I hope it keep getting darker for you sweetie :flower:

I'm not very hopefull with my FF
It's only given me 45 points

On another note. . .
I just had my first car crash about an hour ago :(
I'm gutted and can't stop shaking. . .
I've only been driving about 6 months :nope:
And it was my fault.

Hey Maaybe I was wondering where you were!

I've only got 46 points on FF too :D - it doesn't go up til right near the end from what I remember from last month. I really think your chart looks fab!

Thanks hun I hope they get darker, praying it's not just another chemical.... Only time will tell...

Ah hun are you ok? Don't worry, I know it's really awful and you'll be shaken up but it will be ok... Accidents happen. Big :hugs:

x x x

Hey Maaybe I was wondering where you were!

I've only got 46 points on FF too :D - it doesn't go up til right near the end from what I remember from last month. I really think your chart looks fab!

Thanks hun I hope they get darker, praying it's not just another chemical.... Only time will tell...

Ah hun are you ok? Don't worry, I know it's really awful and you'll be shaken up but it will be ok... Accidents happen. Big :hugs:

x x x

Yeah I was reading the board but couldn't log in to write anything :haha:

Thanks hun, I'm wondering (hoping) it's because I don't really chart CM I try to but :wacko: lol

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you hun!
You deserve a sticky!! :hugs:

What has your OH said? :)

Yeah I'm ok, I feel really stupid :(
And I was useless!
My OH had to get it sorted out, lucky he paid him £200 there and then rather than going through my insurance.

And 2bh it wasn't that bad . . .
I've got a big dent in my passenger back end :dohh:
And he's got scratches on his front driver bumper.

But it could of been a lot worse . . .. O:)

Oh hun you did the right thing giving him some money there and then, it takes forever to come off your insurance and it will cost you more than £200 to have a claim against you in future... Don't feel silly no one can be a perfect driver... I drove into the back of someone once at some traffic lights when I was about 20, he got out to have a go at me but I just smiled and said sorry and he got back in and drove off :D

OH is happy, I think he's just pleased his sperm works lol!! Playing it down though because I'm worried it'll just be another chemical so we said we won't get excited til 14dpo which is Tuesday - seems forever!

Did you test today hun? :shrug:

x x x

Oh hun you did the right thing giving him some money there and then, it takes forever to come off your insurance and it will cost you more than £200 to have a claim against you in future... Don't feel silly no one can be a perfect driver... I drove into the back of someone once at some traffic lights when I was about 20, he got out to have a go at me but I just smiled and said sorry and he got back in and drove off :D

OH is happy, I think he's just pleased his sperm works lol!! Playing it down though because I'm worried it'll just be another chemical so we said we won't get excited til 14dpo which is Tuesday - seems forever!

Did you test today hun? :shrug:

x x x

:haha:

Yeah I understand, I think I'd be on edge for months! lol

No not today, AF is due tomorrow so I'll be doing it then :thumbup:
Although I'm not getting my hopes up.

I'm thinking that because I OV'd on day 16, I'll give myself two extra days after AF is late to consider myself 'Officialy' late. I mean I could normally OV on CD14 so :shrug: lol

xx

Yeh I guess with first month charting you don't know for sure what's what... :shrug:

Fingers crossed for the morning :D

x x x

OMG just took a test .. BFP! test line as dark as control line! can't post a pic right now as mom is visiting for the night and don't wanna tell anyone til its for real , will update tomorrow

freaking out right now

Congrats hun :hugs:

This must be a lucky thread I started here :winkwink:

xx

Wow that's amazing congrats!! :hugs:

X x x

Congratulations xnmd1!!!

Sorry to hear about the accident maaybe, glad you're okay :)

How you feeling SBB? Have you been tempted to do anymore tests today?

Congratulations xnmd1!!!

Sorry to hear about the accident maaybe, glad you're okay :)

How you feeling SBB? Have you been tempted to do anymore tests today?

Thanks hun O:)

Sur I'll be laughing about it in a few weeks! :flower:

im pretty much crapping lol trying to act normal in front of mom

this is a lucky thread.. your BFP is next maaybe

Hey cheeky I've done 5 today lol! Think I'll just do one or two tomorrow and every day lol !! Just worried they won't get any darker, but there's nothing I can do, they either will or they won't :shrug:

My legs really ache again today... No idea if that's a symptom!
X x x

Hey cheeky I've done 5 today lol! Think I'll just do one or two tomorrow and every day lol !! Just worried they won't get any darker, but there's nothing I can do, they either will or they won't :shrug:

My legs really ache again today... No idea if that's a symptom!
X x x

I think achey legs are a symptom, actually. Fx'd for you that the line gets darker! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->