**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Maaybe, your temps are looking really good! (From what I know about temps :p ).

Ok so admittedly i shouldn't have been in here, i was here too early, got a positive OPK today so im assuming tomorrow i will be on 1dpo. I apologise for my confused ramblings

You ladies can analyze my chart if you'd like...

It's all over the place. :(

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/298f16

xnmd1 -- that's amazing news!! What a great surprise!! I hope all of your luck extends to us when we're due for AF. =)

Sorry to hear about your accident, Maaybe2010. I know how shaky you can feel after things like that. :-/ I think your :bfp: is next, though -- are you testing with IC or FRER?

Ok so admittedly i shouldn't have been in here, i was here too early, got a positive OPK today so im assuming tomorrow i will be on 1dpo. I apologise for my confused ramblings

1dpo tomorrow?
I hope you've been :sex: lots :haha:

xx

xnmd1 -- that's amazing news!! What a great surprise!! I hope all of your luck extends to us when we're due for AF. =)

Sorry to hear about your accident, Maaybe2010. I know how shaky you can feel after things like that. :-/ I think your :bfp: is next, though -- are you testing with IC or FRER?

Thanks hun O:)
I felt like a right idiot and if my OH hadn't of been in the car I really don't know what I would of done :dohh:

I do hope sooo :)
IC's

xx

Yay! We knew it was imminent! No need to apologise for anything. It's a free-for-all chart-perving.

cstars124, how do you feel about your chart? It's already very different from your previous ones! Have you been ill recently or was your room very hot? You've only just passed your coverline of previous ovulatory cycles, so it seems like you just ovulated.

You ladies can analyze my chart if you'd like...

It's all over the place. :(

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/298f16

Er, wow!
I think your chart looks amazing hun :thumbup:

:hugs:

Yay! We knew it was imminent! No need to apologise for anything. It's a free-for-all chart-perving.

cstars124, how do you feel about your chart? It's already very different from your previous ones! Have you been ill recently or was your room very hot? You've only just passed your coverline of previous ovulatory cycles, so it seems like you just ovulated.

:haha:

cstars124, I can see what Moxie means with that last high temp.
Do you use OPKs?

xx

Just catching up, xnmd1 wow congrats :) and SBB i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that your line goes darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->