**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Yeah, Baronessgogo is in Warrington.

We're only around an hour apart!
We're in Liverpool :thumbup:

xx

Hey moxie well I hope you can get some
answers soon, well actually I hope you can just get your bfp soon!
Have you had OH sperm looked into?

I'm from bedfordshire just north of London so miles away from you girls!

X x x

Hey moxie well I hope you can get some
answers soon, well actually I hope you can just get your bfp soon!
Have you had OH sperm looked into?

I'm from bedfordshire just north of London so miles away from you girls!

X x x

Thanks =) I hope we're all lucky soon!

His SA report was borderline but not significantly abnormal. I'm sure it will be tested again soon by the hospital.

London isn't that far away!

SBB & maaybe2010 -- you both have such promising charts. The Clomid really has smoothed out your hormones, SBB. I'm jealous of the BBT's gradual curves. My pre-o BBT temps are never low!

BTW, temp this morning was 97.3, but I bet if my thermometer was working properly (it always shows the last decimal point as 0) it would be closer to 97.4 as my next temp was 97.6. They are sending me a new thermometer to replace it! Does this mean I get my :bfp: ?

Moxie I really hopoe its your time.
Maaybe I didn't know you were so close, tho admittedly last time i went to Liverpool was around 3 years ago, im due another walk round the docks.

Got another temp rise this morning, just hoping for one more then i will definately know i'v O'd, its all so exciting!

Yes moxie that was the prize!

I was way off, mine was 36.81 this am! I'm not sure how accurate any of my temps are as I keep waking up before taking them. This am I woke at 5 (cat dragged it's toy in to play) but I went straight back to sleep til 7.45 when alarm goes for temp taking....

I'm glad you think my chart looks good moxie! I was a bit worried about the slow rise as it normally shoots up, but if you think it looks good I'm happy :D
I sh*t myself last night because I went to check my CP/CM and there was bright red blood! I seriously thought af was here and something had gone wrong... But it seems to have gone this morning. Obviously I'm hoping it's IB but quite honestly I don't think so...

We'll see... So moxie does your temp mean it looks like you've ov'd? Or do you think it'll go up tomorrow?

X x x

Baroness sneak a high temp in FF for tomorrow and see if you get your crosshairs :D

X x x

I have no doubt I ovulated finally but I'm desperately searching for more OPK sticks just to verify that the LH finally drops. I expect tomorrow's temp to be 97.7, but I would be really happy to see 97.9! More likely it will be 97.69 and show me 97.6 instead. :grr: Any tips of buying a few OPKs today?

I think your chart is looking better and better, SBB! If that temp goes up even more, I would be surprised if you weren't pregnant!! It doesn't look like you tend to drop very much at menstruation. Mine always dives.

Yeh last months temp wasn't entirely accurate when af hit, I took it v early and it was very low, way below coverline. I went back to sleep and it was higher when I woke again. I'd had 3 days of +hpts so was trying to pretend af wouldn't get me, which of course it did about 10mins later! But generally through af they stay above coverline...

I had those high temps last month so fingers crossed they will stay high this time too! Was triphasic last month...

Erm opks, do you have a chemist nearby? eBay opks can usually be delivered next day but that's a bit late! Supermarkets usually have some first response ones... Or cb digitals but they're expensive...

X x x

I was verrrrry close!!
Kind of :haha:

I took it at 6 o'clock and it was 36.47!! :)
But I used a correcter and it gave me a higher temp so I used that :thumbup:

Either way though I got a riiise! Yay!
Can I collect my :bfp: too? :)

Oohh SBB I do hope it is IB!!! :happydance:
I don't see why else you would be beelding unless you :sex: ?

SBB - My friend goes to uni at Bedford :thumbup:
Bedforsd only around hour and half away from Bedworth (Where I'm originally from!)
So don't feel left out :winkwink: lol

I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND EBAY OPKS!!
Mine took 14 days to come, I was proper fuming :nope:
Although I think it's our local postal service - My aunty who lives 5 minutes away sent my mum a birthday card on the 3rd March and she only got it on Monday :haha:

xx

be watching this thread. my temp had dropped and has gone up again this morning too :)

Hey charts looking good maaybe! Yep you may collect your BFP :D

I ordered some HPTs from ebay on Monday and they arrived this am :D your post is sh*t Maaybe!!

I'm about half an hour from Bedford! We live in a teeny village with sheep and cows! And a few people, and one pub! I love it :D
I used to live in Hertfordshire near St Albans (everyone seems to know where that is!)

We haven't :sex: since OV, last month we did and I had the chemical and OH thinks it was because of the :sex: bless him, so we haven't done it at all since Ov!

So yep I'm really hoping it's IB... Now my tests are here I don't know if I can resist doing one!

x x x

how exciting. i hope we all get our bfps! and you guys all live across the ocean from me, i'm over here in canada!

how exciting. i hope we all get our bfps! and you guys all live across the ocean from me, i'm over here in canada!

lol!

That's probably the furthest you could get? :haha:

Hey charts looking good maaybe! Yep you may collect your BFP :D

I ordered some HPTs from ebay on Monday and they arrived this am :D your post is sh*t Maaybe!!

I'm about half an hour from Bedford! We live in a teeny village with sheep and cows! And a few people, and one pub! I love it :D
I used to live in Hertfordshire near St Albans (everyone seems to know where that is!)

We haven't :sex: since OV, last month we did and I had the chemical and OH thinks it was because of the :sex: bless him, so we haven't done it at all since Ov!

So yep I'm really hoping it's IB... Now my tests are here I don't know if I can resist doing one!

x x x

Thanks hun, I kinda think it looks good too lol
But then it's only my first month so they could look like this every month then CD28 BOOM temp straight down! lol
:happydance:

Tell me about it!
And we live in apartments aswel so if it won't fit in the letter box they take it back and don't even leave a note :dohh:

Yep definately heard of St Albans :thumbup:

Lucky you!
All my OH has done since OV is pounce on me :(
I blame the maca . . .
I keep trying to just give him the Wellman tablets and hes like "and the other ones!"

Really? :haha:
I'm quite well behaved when it comes to testing:)
I wanted to do one this morning though . . .
I was in the toilet like shall I or not. . .
Sat in the toilet, stood up, sat back down :haha:

Oh and it was my kittnes that woke me up again this mornin!!

They must all be on a secret mission to sabatarge our temping. .
They don't want no screaming babies getting all the attention! lol

Hi Ladies

Well my temp shot up to 36.4 today, finally up to where i'd expect for this time of my LP, only thing is, I played with a couple of advance temps and if my temp stays up this high FF is going to move my O day to CD16! Which is blooming impossible because I know I ovulated on CD14!

Sometimes I'm not convinced with FFs methods

Maaybe I know I think the cats know I need to temp! Little sods... Our grey one is lazy but brown always wants to play... she bought 2 toys up about 1am and 2am then one at 5am, I had to keep taking them and putting them under my pillow!

Woohoo sounds like the Maca is working - that's great!!

When do you think you will cave and test then? Will you wait to see if AF is late?

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"