**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Well my line was alot lighter this morning so now im worried:cry:, Going to go to my local birthright this morning and take one of their tests to see what shows up since its free and i ran out of money for tests till friday, My temps went back down again still high but seems to be lowering

Ruskiegirl my line was lughter this morning too, although I used a different brand
But then the hospital used some crazy machine to test my urine at half 10 (so definately not FMU) and it still came back positive.

You'll be fine hun :hugs:

xx

awww maaybe....I am so happy for you!!!!!! I didnt check in for 2 days and look at that 2 BFP's....congrats to ruskie and Maaybe....I hope to be joining you very soon!

Ruskie dont get to paniked yet.....your temp will fluctuate but as long as it stays above your coverline you should be ok. Also, you might have used a different brand or your urine was not as concentrated.

Thanks hun :hugs:

I'm sure you will be!
I firmly believe I started a magic thread :dance: :dust:

xx

My loveable polite young boy has turned into a grunting shrugging neanderthal!

My brother turned like this at about 13/14 and at 25 he's still pretty much the same!!

x x x

Awww maaybe congrats hun i wasnt aware ud got ur bfp..im really happy for u.

Congrats to ruskiegirl too xxx

:cry:Well i had another negative test that makes 2 this morning and i started spotting looks like another angel:cry:

Hi
I am new to this thread, just been reading some of the posts.
Congrats "Maybe" on your BFP!! :thumbup:
Can you tell me, I just tried to get a reading from jenny renny and put in all my details, it said the details had been sent but didn't direct me to paypal to pay my money, does this mean i am getting a freebie?? x

:cry:Well i had another negative test that makes 2 this morning and i started spotting looks like another angel:cry:

I am sorry to hear that x Are you sure your still not preggo??
Try and relax, easier said than done. have you been checked out? x

Havent been to the doctor cant go either cause i dont have any money till friday

Oh hun! :hugs:

I really hope everything will be ok :(
We're here for you either way!

:hugs:

Thanks hun , Ive decided im going to take a break from actuial TTC and just ntnp but i will still take my temps and see what happens mabey im not meant to have a sticky bean till my ins kicks in

Maaybe -- what is in your userpic?

SBB -- thanks =) Ovulation is imminent and right on schedule. It's hard to believe I can be so regular and yet..:bfn: . Soy, plus EPO, plus pre-seed, plus softcup, plus vitamins, plus low-fat, plus low-stress.. I'm hoping this one is the charmer.

Thanks hun , Ive decided im going to take a break from actuial TTC and just ntnp but i will still take my temps and see what happens mabey im not meant to have a sticky bean till my ins kicks in

Yeah sounds like a good idea, I hope that helps you feel a lot more relaxed hun :hugs:

Maaybe -- what is in your userpic?

SBB -- thanks =) Ovulation is imminent and right on schedule. It's hard to believe I can be so regular and yet..:bfn: . Soy, plus EPO, plus pre-seed, plus softcup, plus vitamins, plus low-fat, plus low-stress.. I'm hoping this one is the charmer.

It's a test from the FS, OHs appointment was today and I told them I'd got faint lines O:)
They put my pee in some crazy, noisy machine and ta daaaa!!

OH says he actually believes it now :dohh:
So it feels more significant that any test! :happydance:
Although once the digi is done, that'll be going up :haha:

xx

Attachments

• PICT3729.jpg
    PICT3729.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 19

Oh :hugs: I hope it sticks.

It's a test from the FS, OHs appointment was today and I told them I'd got faint lines O:)
They put my pee in some crazy, noisy machine and ta daaaa!!

OH says he actually believes it now :dohh:
So it feels more significant that any test! :happydance:
Although once the digi is done, that'll be going up :haha:

xx

Definitely the most unique pregnancy test evidence I've seen. For the baby book, I guess? ;-)

:haha: Yep!

Atm it's in a tiny picture frame on the hood of our cooker! :)

xx

I had a dream last night I found out I was pregnant. I hope that's a sign! :thumbup: Feel free to look at my chart! I'm currently at 7dpo if my chart is correct!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->