**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

thanks moxie - I will look into eating more dairy, I love it so it shouldnt be a problem. I do drink alot of water, but I think it is not the consitency but the amount that I need to work on.

Maaybe - hun, I think that dip is ok....if you can take a nap today take the your temp again after that or wait till tomorrow, I am sure it will either be the same or higher. Cheeky might be right, it might just be your temps leveling out.

Well I took my first pill of clomid last night...and not feeling to bad. Hope everyone has a great day!

thanks cheeky, I really hope this works, this is my last cycle on it before they will do a lap to check for endo and a possible fibroid removal...i am hoping i will just get pg and not have to deal with any of that.

Fingers crossed for you!

How many cycles of Clomid to they allow you at one time, is it 6 months or something?

I'm hoping my FS will put me on that (or something similar) when I see him in July. Anything I can take to get lots of eggs down that one tube would be great lol

SO i need your help ladies!! IM so confused ??? My temps are still high and my cervix is high soft and closed again creamy cm no cramping no spotting no idea whats going on mabey you can help me figure it out :thumbup:

your chart is still looking good Ruskiegirl! It could still be too early to tell!

Well i thought iw as having a chemical cause i started spotting yesterday and all my tests were neg well i have just started a $tree test and right now at 3 mins into its a faint line is showing up going to let it run for a few more mins and dbl check it again well let you guys know the outcome:thumbup:

Ok guys here is this mornings test $tree ones with SMU and 3rdMU tell me what you think ???
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/OPK%20HPT/014-1.jpg
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/Bmxfreestylegirl/OPK%20HPT/014.jpg

Ya i thought i was seeing something these test are 25 miu sensitivty the one at birthright was 20 and the IC's were 25 also , Thats why i am confused, The only thing i can think of is mabey since i hyperovulated this month mabey two eggs got fertalized and one stuck and the other didnt either that or its still a chemical, I bought 5 of those tests and got 3 more i will be taking with FMU for the next 3 days and if i stil have lines i will get a frer:thumbup:

I hope it all works out for you hun, update in the morning?

:hugs:

cheeky - they gave me 3 months worth and if that didnt work he wanted me to come back in...so I go back on June21st if this month doesnt work.

Ruskie- I defo see a line. Your urine maybe was not concentrated enough on that neg. test. I cant wait to see what tomorrow brings.

thanks moxie - I will look into eating more dairy, I love it so it shouldnt be a problem. I do drink alot of water, but I think it is not the consitency but the amount that I need to work on.

Well I took my first pill of clomid last night...and not feeling to bad. Hope everyone has a great day!

With the Clomid you are probably best with a prenatal multivitamin, omega 3, evening primrose oil, with additional vitamin C and zinc if the prenatal doesn't cut it (or you don't have much naturally in your diet). There's been evidence that vitamin C aids the work of clomid. The EPO will help increase the production of mucus though it will also increase prostaglandins so watch how your body responds to your dosage and don't take it past ovulation. All of this mucus will be useless to you if you don't keep drinking enough water!

Maybe that seems more important to me as I'm really thirsty right now! :haha:

With dairy, the evidence suggests a small daily portion of full-fat dairy is better than a lot of dairy or any low-fat dairy. What this means is choose a small bowl of ice cream over a low-fat yoghurt, unless you need the probiotics. =) A sensible, balanced diet will be far better for you, so don't go out of your way to increase your fat intake. I am doing a small dosage of EPO and it's worked fine for me.

thanks moxie, you are the best....seriously you always have the answers I need. Well I went to go and buy some EPO and cant find any on the island so I dont think I will have any... I def. dont mind having some icecream...hahaha...I do drink alot of water anyway so that is easy. I usually get really watery days but never any ewcm. I will buy some extra Vitamin C also....Do I take that through the entire cycle? I am currently taking a vitamin with DHEA in it so I think that should cover it. So this is me this month.....Will the green tea help to make more mucus or is it just to thin it out. Also, I was told to do grapefruit juice also, will that increase mucus?

Sorry for all the questions.....but you are really informed on all of this.

thanks moxie, you are the best....seriously you always have the answers I need. Well I went to go and buy some EPO and cant find any on the island so I dont think I will have any... I def. dont mind having some icecream...hahaha...I do drink alot of water anyway so that is easy. I usually get really watery days but never any ewcm. I will buy some extra Vitamin C also....Do I take that through the entire cycle? I am currently taking a vitamin with DHEA in it so I think that should cover it. So this is me this month.....Will the green tea help to make more mucus or is it just to thin it out. Also, I was told to do grapefruit juice also, will that increase mucus?

Sorry for all the questions.....but you are really informed on all of this.

I know as much as you do regarding all of these supplements, I'm sure! Re: Vitamin C, though, you should make sure not to take too much, especially after ovulation. If any of your vitamins cover it, you should be fine. It's better to drink orange juice, etc., anyway. I only take my vitamin C + zinc supplement when I feel a cold coming on.

Omega 3 is really good to take, not just for TTC, as it helps you create the good chemicals to lessen cramping. It can also improve things like depression and anxiety... and this is all on top of the normal cardiovascular benefits of taking omega 3 or eating lots of oily fish! Myself, I prefer the pill. :haha:

I've been eating 2-3 brazil nuts every other day as the selenium is supposed to help the uterine lining. Last cycle I tried drinking orange juice regularly and I got an ulcer! :wacko: I don't normally like anything but water but I was trying to make an effort to get my 5 veg/fruit a day.

great...thank you so much....I started eating the brazil nuts last cycle and I must say I really like them so I will keep eating them.

Supposed to ovulated by today! I'm unimpressed by this extremely stable cycle. Either my temps will continue to rise and then fallback or they will drop below the 'threshold' tomorrow and bam, LH surge! I've not seen a strongly positive OPK since the first ever OPK I used, which granted was a later ovulation as well (d23?). I'm trying to strategically time BD to maximize sperm count. And NOT STRESS about whether I'll ovulate at all. Clearly, my chart this month is so utterly perfect, with gentle oscillation and a gentle curve down from the increase in Estrogen timed perfectly with the improved quality of cervical mucus. :shrug:

Morning ladies :)

How are you doing Maaybe? Another BFP this morning?

Hope you ovulate soon moxie! I'm running out of companions on this thread everyone's getting BFPs!!

My chart is looking pretty normal still, see what tomorrow brings

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"