**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Well apart from the dip, my chart is looking pretty normal for now. Will just have to carry on waiting and see!

thanks guys , Im not sure whats going on now but im not spotting anymore , Either those tests i took yeasterday were faulty or im have a chemical this drives me nutz not being able to see the doc to find out for sure whats happeneing:cry:

oh ruskie - I am so sorry....please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Navy - chart looks good so far.....

This EPO stuff is nuts! Even my saliva is stretchy to several inches. :haha:
Did anyone else try it?

I've been taking 3000mg EPO for the last 2 cycles now. Definitely noticed the difference in EWCM quantity, more so this cycle than last

EPO = Evening Primrose Oil, Maaybe :D

Ooh lol

I used to take that when I got ratty before AF :haha:

xx

Well you haven't got to worry about that for another 9 months :D

moxie - gosh you have just answered my question.....hahaha...I have been looking for something to help with my ewcm....as I am on clomid and the robitussin didnt work last cycle and the preseed was a no no for the DH....He ddint like it at all!!!!!

OH will be so happy!
Although saying that I'll probably get really bad pregnancy hormones :haha:

xx

Nope. I've got it all planned! :haha:

Tomorrow I'm using the second one from Duofertility.
Then Weds I'll use one from Boots that I have.
Then Thursday I'll do the digi :dance:
(I'm kinda putting it off, I don't really know why though! :wacko:)

How long does it take for bloods to come back?

xx

moxie - gosh you have just answered my question.....hahaha...I have been looking for something to help with my ewcm....as I am on clomid and the robitussin didnt work last cycle and the preseed was a no no for the DH....He ddint like it at all!!!!!

Robitussin thins the mucus; it doesn't create more mucus. EPO stimulates mucus production. So does increasing your dairy intake. Or going outside when they are mowing the lawn. :haha:

wait, I was told to stay away from dairy around O time bc it makes your cm sticky....and what about going outside?

wait, I was told to stay away from dairy around O time bc it makes your cm sticky....and what about going outside?

If you have allergies, your body naturally makes more mucus in defense, so going outside can trigger hayfever and therefore more mucus. Dairy products can also increase the mucus production. If you want thinner mucus, you need to increase your water intake or take something like Robitussin.

My temp dip doesn't mean anything sinister does it? :cry:
Will AF come tomorrow? :(

xx

I'm sure it's just leveling off Maaybe :)

did you get a positive again this morning?

My temps seem to be following their usual pattern so I don't think I'll be seeing a BFP this month

Don't give up hun, there is always a chance! :hugs:

Yep!

When I woke up though I didn't 'feel' pregnant not that I feel anything really :shrug:
But I was like omg I don't feel pregnant!
And then I was thinking about my line being fainter than yesterday and got really upset.
So then I sat and watched the test after I'd dipped it and it didn't happen straight away and I really thought there wasn't going to be a line so I cried!!
And then when it started coming through it was really faint so I started crying even more :(

Then it went the darkest I've had yet :dohh:

I wonder if it's the hormones already? :haha:
I keep needing a number two :blush:
And my boobs have finally started to hurt (which I'm very happy about! :haha: )
So I had to shower in a bikini top! :rofl:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/329909-new-test-added-cant-see-anything-pictures-10.html

xx

Maaybe i wouldnt worry, iv not felt pregnant much, just had slightly sore boobies, and very very occasionally felt sick but thats about it, and seen baby's heartbeat yesterday so i am definately pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->