**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

Just wanted to pop in and wish you girls luck!! I haven't been able to stop reading this thread... so I hope you girls don't mind me popping in every now and then.

Ruskiegirl, that's really good news! Fx'd for you this cycle! :hugs:

And fx'd to all!

so i caved in an tested this morning at 10 dpo i think i see the faintest of faint lines but i dont know, my camera wont pick it up..

i had a 2 glasses of wine last night at around midnight and had a drink during the night, would that effect my fmu?

so i caved in an tested this morning at 10 dpo i think i see the faintest of faint lines but i dont know, my camera wont pick it up..

i had a 2 glasses of wine last night at around midnight and had a drink during the night, would that effect my fmu?

I don't think it should. It may actually make your fmu more concentrated, as alcohol usually dehydrates. It may help to take another test with smu, though, unless you want to save them and wait a few days to test again.

Hey aragornlover8
No we dont miiiind, well I don't anyway :)
Hope all is well with your beanie!

libbymarks198, this sounds promising to me.
That's how my MC started out like at 10DPO, my OH couldn't even see the line in real life let alone on a camera picture! :haha:
I know you will reeeeeeally want to test tomorrow but I personally would advise wait a day or two more and the line will be so much darker! :)

:flow: x x x

Hey aragornlover8
No we dont miiiind, well I don't anyway :)
Hope all is well with your beanie!

libbymarks198, this sounds promising to me.
That's how my MC started out like at 10DPO, my OH couldn't even see the line in real life let alone on a camera picture! :haha:
I know you will reeeeeeally want to test tomorrow but I personally would advise wait a day or two more and the line will be so much darker! :)

:flow: x x x

i am going to try and wait untill 12 dpo to test again so on monday morning.. seems so far away

Good idea :thumbup:

Anyone think to my chart? :(
Can't believe I haven't OV'd yet and we keep DTD by accident we're probably out already :dohh:

Definatley taking a test later!

:flower: x x x

Ok so I took one and I'm near crying!
It's nowhere near positive and I'm CD15 :(

I'm gutted and stressed and so confused! :hissy: :cry:

Attachments

• PICT4162.jpg
    PICT4162.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 9
  • PICT4164.jpg
    PICT4164.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 11
Ok so I took one and I'm near crying!
It's nowhere near positive and I'm CD15 :(

I'm gutted and stressed and so confused! :hissy: :cry:

Do you always get gradually darker lines, maaybe? I know that with me mine usually turn positive over night.

Either way, there's no reason to worry. If you've been under a lot of stress lately that could be what's delaying your ov date. It will happen. :hugs: and :dust:

It could be getting close tho maaybe, mine went from negative to positive i like 2 hours

You got yours yet RG?
I'm having a nightmare. . . don't know what the hell is going on :cry:

Top test is yesterdays. . .

Attachments

• PICT4183.jpg
    PICT4183.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 14
Nope still no positive but some close ones and still no temp hike :cry: My cervix and cm tho is fertile crap but no hike and no surge so i dont know what the hell is up either lol

Maaybe could you have caught the end of the surge?

I'm hoping so, it's just my temps don't really reflect it. . .
The day I get the positive normally has a dip and then the next day a temp rise.
Although that didn't happen last month and this is only the third cycle after the MC so I still could be a bit 'messed up' O:)

I'm hoping to have a significant rise tomorrow :thumbup:

So my opk is still negative and they are actualy getting lighter !!! i think mabey either i caught the end of my surge on cd 13 or its a non ovulatory month or i will OV late :cry: So i took a peak at my temp this morning i took my first one after 2 hours of sleep seconed i took was after i slept for 5 hours so im goign with temp 2 even though i did not get a positive opk i ddid have ovulation pain on cd 13 and 14 and if my temp is accurate that would explain why i did not get a pos opk cause i missed my surge on cd 12 and caught the tail end on cd 13 ! if my temps are lower tommorow or rise ill use my first temp

So my opk is still negative and they are actualy getting lighter !!! i think mabey either i caught the end of my surge on cd 13 or its a non ovulatory month or i will OV late :cry: So i took a peak at my temp this morning i took my first one after 2 hours of sleep seconed i took was after i slept for 5 hours so im goign with temp 2 even though i did not get a positive opk i ddid have ovulation pain on cd 13 and 14 and if my temp is accurate that would explain why i did not get a pos opk cause i missed my surge on cd 12 and caught the tail end on cd 13 ! if my temps are lower tommorow or rise ill use my first temp

Arrggh RG I don't know what's up with us this month! ](*,)
Although I think you may well of missed your surge, my test was getting lighter but I think I may have had a bit of a revolution!!

For some mad reason I've been taking my temp everyday just before I go to bed and it's been 36.52 pretty much EVERYDAY!
So I just took it now and it was 37.04 :shock:
So I took it another two times and 36.72 and then 36.84. . .
Now normally before I go to bed I've been sat down for a good few hours but I haven't really done that before I took these temps so :wacko:

I'm thinking I just missed my surge. . . .
I mean of course I won't know properly until the morning :dohh:

We've done a lot of things different today, we've walked MILES lol
and I got up straight after taking my temp, I don't always do that :haha:
These's may be the reasons for the crazy change but fingers crossed!!

:kiss: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->