**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

GOT A CALL ! Ultrasound came back completly normal !!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Will know the results of pap in a day or two. Im so happy everything was normal so now all i can think is mabey its just a progesterone defect thats causing my losses:hugs:

Whoo hoo for the all clear :thumbup:
So what was it you thought you saw??

x x x x x x x x x

I am not sure cause im sure they would have said something to me on the phone lol i actualy talked to a nurse and not my doc =D But no worries everything is normal so that is great!:happydance:

When do you think your gona OV hun?

I'm a day ahead of you and kinda hoping for a dip fat dip tomorrow, I get so impaitent I ALWAYS think it's not gona happen :haha:
Although saying that we used the pull out method today so I would appreciate a late OV to get a proper :sex: in . . .

Ah we're meant to be NTNP but I may bust out the OV tests :dohh: :blush:

:flow: x x x x

Im not sure probly around day 14 or later i havent had a positive opk yet :cry:
But it is getting darker so im hoping i get a positive tommorow or saturday:thumbup:

aw yay ruskie! that is such good news, thank goodness for that!!

good luck to you maaybe! i was like that when i was ntnp it just does not work when you have been ttc..

can someone please have a look at my chart and see if it is worth me testing tomorrow?

thanks

xx

Well I didn't get my temp dip so hoping it holds out until Sunday so we can plan DTD tomorrow morning.

aw yay ruskie! that is such good news, thank goodness for that!!

good luck to you maaybe! i was like that when i was ntnp it just does not work when you have been ttc..

can someone please have a look at my chart and see if it is worth me testing tomorrow?

thanks

xx

I would wait a couple of days maybe until your 11DPO or 12DPO easier said than done! :)
Your charts looking good though :thumbup:

we might still ovulate around the same day it looks like mabey ! im getting close tho im starting to feel ovulatin pains on the left side this month lol
Your chart looks good so far libby i agree with mabey wait till your period is almost due before you test =D

Hi, I'd like to add my chart to the perving thread...lol! Im on my first cycle and planning to test tomorrow 10DPO although fully expecting a :bfn:

Your chart looks so great mamadonna i wouldnt be nervous at all :hugs:

thanks hun,nearly tested b4 but i think i'll wait till the morning

Ya FMU or SMU is always the best =D ive had luck with afternoon wee myself but every person is differen:hugs:

me too but i just wanna use the best wee possible i cant believe i'm this nervous

Ladies we ended up DTD earlier than planned :dohh:
Only thing I can say is at least it shows my sex drive is on the up so ov MUST be very, very close O:)

I'm just scared we've totally messed it up if I OV on CD16 or CD17 :(

Arrgh! Edging closer to busting out the OPKs!

My opk was negative a few minutes ago hoping i get my surge later this evening :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->