**EXTREMELY! LUCKY** Perving Thread

I forgot to add to she did so many mesurments with the little dots on the screen i wonder if thats a bad thing ?

Ruskie - when they do a ultrasound they will measure the size of your uterus, size of each ovary from different angles so it will look like they are doing lots of stuff in there.

Ahh ive never had one done except when i was pregnant so i did not know what they were doing the lady who did it wouldnt explain anything to me at all i wish they would explain what each thing is rather then i cant say anything lol

Maybe you should of said "What's that there?"
I always ask loads of questions :haha:

Hmm. . . it could be a fibroid?
Was it definatley in your uterus, not an ovary?

x x x x x x x

I asked her what that was she said she couldnt say lol im pretty sure it was my uterus :thumbup:

Ohh . . do you mean she said she couldn't say, as in wasn't allowed to or couldn't as in she just didn't know lol

:hugs:

She wasnt allowed to cause i said in your opionion does everything look ok and she said im not allowed to say anything only your doctor can =(

Oh right, don't really know what to say then hun. . . :hugs:
I just hope everything goes well when you do get the results, did I just read it's tomorrow??

x x x x x x x x x x

yeah probly sometime tommorow otherwise on thursday but since my appointment was so early this morning im sure it will be tommorow unless he waits for my pap results to :thumbup:

Hi Ruskiegirl - I hope you get some answers tomorrow!!!! I haven't been on this thread for awhile - what prompted the scan???

peek at my chart.. I test negative yet again this morning... I O'd much earlier than before my mc... day 15 - not 20-22... Any chance it could still be a positive???

:dust:

An enlarged uterus, long spotting after period,and painfull ovulation and sometimes intercourse promted the scan also i think hes covering as many bases as he can to find out why im not keeping babies past a certain point:thumbup:

Hi Ruskiegirl - I hope you get some answers tomorrow!!!! I haven't been on this thread for awhile - what prompted the scan???

peek at my chart.. I test negative yet again this morning... I O'd much earlier than before my mc... day 15 - not 20-22... Any chance it could still be a positive???

:dust:

It's possible O:)

mommy there is still a chance of course....it seems your LP is pretty long though. I would say test again in a few days.

Im back again, got a positive OPK last night and charting like a mad woman, looik forward to obsessing over the next few weeks :)

:happydance: for positive opk baroness! Im still waiting for mine i expect it today or tommorow =D
Still no word from the docs :cry:

Im back again, got a positive OPK last night and charting like a mad woman, looik forward to obsessing over the next few weeks :)

:wohoo: :hugs:

:happydance: for positive opk baroness! Im still waiting for mine i expect it today or tommorow =D
Still no word from the docs :cry:

Give them a ring hun O:)

We DTD this morning but since I know I'm due to ovulate within the next four days I made him pull out right at the crucial moment :dohh:
I don't know what's wrong with me, well I do but I can't believe I did it :nope:

We'll maybe :sex: in two days (trying to save them up since we got the 'low sperm count' which had actually changed status again to 'slightly low sperm count' but that rant could go on forever lol) Anyway hopefully I won't have OV'd by then and we can catch the eggy in time O:)

:flower: x x x x x

GOT A CALL ! Ultrasound came back completly normal !!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Will know the results of pap in a day or two. Im so happy everything was normal so now all i can think is mabey its just a progesterone defect thats causing my losses:hugs:

would you ladies mind having a look at my chart and telling me what you think plz

Your chart looks very triphasic to me hun but im not an expert !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->