FACEBOOK status cant put on facebook!

2 days ago it would have been

I am sick of seeing pregnancy announcements from my friends when we are sitting not very patiently waiting for the Endocrinologist to decide what fertility treatment the DH needs. I am gonna scream if I see one more friend pregnant !!!!!

Now it would be

Hahhhhhhhhhh, Im only bloody pregnant exactly 4 weeks after you doctors told us we could never conceive naturally whoooooo hooooooo xxxxxxxx

Congrats!!!! I love to see one of us get a BFP!!!!

A wonderful birthday present sent from Mum in heaven. My first Birthday without her xx

I just have to say love this thread!!!

Mine would be.. To all those pregnant women whinging about morning sickness and and the baby keeping you up at night, I would be very freak'n happy to take your spot!!!

Mine would say:

"I can tell AF is about to visit and I am completely crushed."

2 days ago it would have been

I am sick of seeing pregnancy announcements from my friends when we are sitting not very patiently waiting for the Endocrinologist to decide what fertility treatment the DH needs. I am gonna scream if I see one more friend pregnant !!!!!

Now it would be

Hahhhhhhhhhh, Im only bloody pregnant exactly 4 weeks after you doctors told us we could never conceive naturally whoooooo hooooooo xxxxxxxx

Congrats!!!! I love to see one of us get a BFP!!!!

A wonderful birthday present sent from Mum in heaven. My first Birthday without her xx
:hugs:

This TWW is going to kill me. All I can think about is a :bfp: Please please please! I would do anything!

I really wish you would all just be supportive of me and that I didn't have to hide it from you and tell you that when I am pregnant that MY child was unplanned because of YOUR judgements. *I* know what it's like to wonder if your parents stayed together because you were born and I do not want that for my child. Why can't you just be happy that me and my husband love eachother so much we want to bring life into this world?

I am right there with you. We would have to tell alot of people that our baby wasn't planned. We have alot of people who don't want us to try and tell us we are to young. If I am old enough to get married, I am old enough to have a baby. I wish everyone could be supportive but I guess there are some people who just don't want good things for others. Baby dust to you!

Exactly, I'm 23 and my DH is 22. Our families want us to wait because we live in an apt (On our own with no one helping us thank you very much!) still and don't own our own home and tell us that it is too much responsibility. They tell us to wait since we just got married, but honestly we've lived together for almost 4 years and I feel like we've been married for those 4 years haha. Thankfully there are a couple people who know we are trying and our happy for us, but it's hard when your own families will be sad for you when you end up telling them. Oh well, nothing I can do about it :cry:

Mine would say: This is going to be the longest TWW ever!

I LOVE THIS!

I want to put on facebook....

"If I have to congratulate another person this week for being pregnant I will scream!"

"If only you guys knew why I'm never on this thing anymore. It's because my time is consumed with B&B!" LOL

to dear friend who keeps putting updates on status to another friend that she is ok and not it labour

example: "it's ok Emily I am just out getting the mail i am not in labour and I will only be 10 mins"
"Emily I am back now... still not in labour"
"Dont worry tomorrow between 3-6 if I am not in touch I am getting a pedicure"

To her from me..... "EVER HEARD OF TEXTING YOUR FRIEND?? This is a new technology invented for privacy..... oh I was mistaken you were looking for attention bc no one asked how you were today... MY BAD"

Thanks fo rlettign me rant!!

oh and my status would be::

"Forever baby please begin"

So since my chemical 5/26/10 I gave up charting and using opk's just assuming I knew my days..well just this last month i started it all up again and man was I off.... Totally was doing it on all the "wrong" days. What a flippin idiot, relieved tho i figured it out and hoping this TTC journey is almost OVER!

Today I ovulated, this morning we :sex: - I hope they are cracking into my egg as we speak!

I'm having a bad day today... this is how bad and what I want to post but can't.

I wish I could complain about how hard this is to me. I wish you could understand, and be a supportive mother but I know it won't happen. I wish, if we are successful that I could share the news with you and my family. Seeing as you don't want anything to do with my only living child currently I know that won't happen. And that kills me... every day.

Im having a truely confusing day so mine would read.

Everyone around me keeps saying i am pregnant. My god my preiod isnt due for a week so not to much pressure there..... To top it all off I have every single sign and I am that desperate to know if I am I have just used a speculum to check my sodding cervix. If one more person comments on my sparkling eyes and my bloated boobs I will swing for them........

"You all think I'm avoiding you or ignoring you but truth be told, I'm so consumed with TTC, B&B and my family that I don't have time for this stupid thing anymore. So, please don't think it's personal. It really isn't. I've just found life outside of FB!" Everyone keeps asking if I'm okay and why I've been MIA.

my boobs are on fire..ff hasnt even confirmed ov yet 2dpo this 2ww is going to be sooooooooooooo long!

Somedays it sucks being a wife and one day my husband is going to have to grow up and stop being such a baby. It is really annoying to come home from work at 10 pm (when you were supposed to be done at 5 but stayed over to finish an assignment) only to walk in the door and be asked if I had eaten yet, not so that you could get off your duff and cook, but so that I could then go into the kitchen and make dinner for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->