Facebook Status

Is confused, and scared to be excited, is it? could it be? Nah, probably just a weird period month, mustn't get hopes up, happens too often.

Who ever thought I'd be so happy to get my period? Better a 40 cycle than a 75! At least we can start trying again soon!

Cant believe we are now officially trying for our first baby! :-D No more bcp!!

My depo wears off in two weeks and then I can try to get back to normal to ttc number three yay

Is failing not to get excited, was that brown discharge implantation? Happend days before period due and lasted only about an hour, that was yesterday lunch time, nothing since. OH mentioned my boobs look bigger, so thats not my imagination either! And extreme tiredness keeps setting in.

(had to write that here, don't wanna start thread and dying to tell someone!)

Is failing not to get excited, was that brown discharge implantation? Happend days before period due and lasted only about an hour, that was yesterday lunch time, nothing since. OH mentioned my boobs look bigger, so thats not my imagination either! And extreme tiredness keeps setting in.

ohh here hopeful for you hun. x

:dust::dust:

still got niggles and twinges and now 3 days late!! fingers crossed its a good sign! cant wait to test tommorow!!

So happy to be NTNP, just wish I was :bfp: already!

I hope this month is our month, I cannot possibly cope with seeing other people becoming pregnant and not me!

So I'm officially late. Now please can the tests co operate and give me a second line?! Please?!

AF can show anytime now, and I still havent gotten a dfinate second line on a reliable HPT yet, just a bunch of faint lines on IC's and barely there second lines on FRER's!!! Grrrr, I hate this dam waiting game!!! But I am trying not to get my hopes up this cycle, because AF will probably show like she has been every month before....I dont want to be crushed when she does show!!!

I do have some unusual/new/different symptoms this cycle though, slight lower back aches and some upper back ache, weird stretchy crampy feelings in my upper belly, cramps coming in waves, twinges on left side ovary and sometimes other side... But i have had every symptom in the book, (except for these ones this cycle) so really i cant even trust symptom spotting anymore.... :nope: :wacko:

Do you realize how hard you are making it for us when you say, "So when are we getting grandchildren? Any time soon?" We ARE trying, it's hard with PCOS and a lack of cycle. Yes, I'm planning to lose weight to help the situation out. No we haven't told you we are ttc because then you would be asking us all the time if we were pregnant which would put even more pressure on. Can't you just be happy that we are obviously in love and financially secure? :cry:

ohh here hopeful for you hun. x

:dust::dust:

Thank you!!! too scared to test! Still no Af and symptoms aren't letting up. Will test Wed, I have a race on so I am hoping that I can tell them I can't do it!

Do you realize how hard you are making it for us when you say, "So when are we getting grandchildren? Any time soon?" We ARE trying, it's hard with PCOS and a lack of cycle. Yes, I'm planning to lose weight to help the situation out. No we haven't told you we are ttc because then you would be asking us all the time if we were pregnant which would put even more pressure on. Can't you just be happy that we are obviously in love and financially secure? :cry:

No diagnosed PCOS for me, but THANK YOU for posting this! Parents and in-laws asking for grandchildren is the hardest thing for me to deal with while TTC, especially when they don't know we're trying.... so thank you!

I'm tired of playing hide and seek with my positive OPk. [-X If I can't find you come Tuesday, then I will find a gyno to put me on Clomid to make you come out!

Had to try REALLY hard to pretend to be happy when a friend told me they plan to get pregnant in August!!! Wouldnt that be ideal if we could plan this and know but unfortunatly it doesnt work like that! But, I bet I will still be TTC and she will fall PG when she wants!!!!

Sorry, I am jeleous and I will admit it :) :) :)

Blood draw tomorrow. Oh please please please let my HCG be super duper high!!!

BTW My real FB status right now is..I sometimes worry about my husbands attraction to Bear Grylls..... I think, if given the chance, he might leave me for him

Sigh...if only people knew what I really obsessed about...

has a poorly baba!! awake all night crying and being sick :-( maybe he's preparing me for another!!

Wedding down, maybe my mom and stepfather will get the news they will be grandparents as a late wedding gift later on in the week. Come on BFP!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->