Facebook Status

ewcm and plenty of bd'ing - maybe, just maybe this could be my month!!

seems like there are people I know announcing they are pregnant everyday, yesterday a girl i went to school with and today someone at work!

seems like there are people I know announcing they are pregnant everyday, yesterday a girl i went to school with and today someone at work!

I know that feeling. I'm getting close to deleting everyone on FB that announces their pregnancy because I'm sick of it :dohh:

Thought this month could really be our month ... and then you went and decided against it ... Why Thankyou Body!!!!

Must stay positive this is my month, must stay positive this is my month, must stay positive this is my month =)

i cant bare having to wait another 5 days to test, but i cant bare another BFN either ! :cry:

Is it strange to be looking forward to next week, which involved lots of bd'ing and OPK to hopefully catch that little eggy :D

If one more family member tells me they are pregnant with out trying I will SCREAM

Something I would NEVER post on Facebook

OH has never been so happy so much :sex: lets hope something comes of it!

i just felt my cervix its low and closed ovulation has left the building now the torture begins :/

Craving to be a mumma! Wish I knew when I was ovulating, but I know it's this week. Steven - Can't wait to call you a daddy :p

So....tired.....too addicted to ttc forum to sleep.......no, no! must go to bed, otherwise temping will be messed up in am! Goodnight!

This has nothing to do with TTC but...

I'm slightly annoyed my husband just went to chat with the neighbor in the middle of us two watching a movie...he's been gone an hour ADD MUCH???

Is pissed off that her stupid period has started, guess I'm out!

Grr Period Came :cry:.. guess i have to keep my fingers crossed for next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"