Facebook Status

Still 2 weeks left and it killing me..............but some retail therapy today may take my mind off it for 5mins just have to remember to stay away from the baby sections!!

Period is finally over.. time to start again this month!!! :-D

Please Oh Please Oh Please let me be pregnant. My period is 1 day Late. Def Od late. Thinking cd 18 was ovulation day.. Dr appt tomorrow... Please let me get good news.. (ps... if you dont give me a bfp i will have to do a pap)

not long now til testing, eaakkkss getting excited!!

Ohhh!!! Good luck!! when you testing? I think I might test tomorrow morning, but soo nervous about it! Scared of seeing one lonely line. Had very slight spotting today, no sign of af and now officially late!

i want to break down i cant eat cause im nauseus and i want to eat loads cause im hungry everything is upsetting me i dont knw what to do with my self just want a positive so i know im not going mad

not long now til testing, eaakkkss getting excited!!

Ohhh!!! Good luck!! when you testing? I think I might test tomorrow morning, but soo nervous about it! Scared of seeing one lonely line. Had very slight spotting today, no sign of af and now officially late!

I am trying to hold off until the weekend so I can give hubby the test for fathers day but, hhmmm may be sooner. I am only 6po so trying to wait as i know its too early!!

Enough with the spotting already, Aunt Flo... if you're coming, let's just please get this show on the road.

So i think I'm pregnant....Because of my HPT's but I am so paranoid... I mean what if I am not, and than i look crazy?? But than how can there be that many second lines?? They cant all be evaps can they??? I mean the odds are against me and DH, after a 14 year old vasectomy reversal and low sperm count, i mean this would be a blessing and a miracle, My instincts say this is it and I am pregnant, but what if I am wrong and than i get crushed and AF shows, i just dont know if i can believe it, after trying for over a year and a half?? Is it even possible?? .....Ugghhhh, OMG... :wacko: :wacko:

I really wish I knew my body better so I know when I am about to O ... This waiting game is frustrating me already!

Ohhh!! Silly me! You're tired? No no no I'm not upset. I'm peeved my darling DH! You're tired?! I'm tired of taking my temps every morning, peeing on multiple sticks to test for hormone levels, ovulation indications, hpt's, half the time p!ssing on my hand because I'm half asleep! Let's not even begin to mention the medication to HELP OV, sticking fingers in places they shouldn't be looking for EWCM and soft positions... but Noooooo you're tired. Sleep tight.

To be honest I wouldn't even think of posting this, but I so desperately needed to vent it out. Sheesh... tired. It's a good thing that women need to go through all this testing, checking, swallowing horse pill vitamins, etc because if it were up to the men the human race would be a dwindling bumbling population! LOL

Ohhh!! Silly me! You're tired? No no no I'm not upset. I'm peeved my darling DH! You're tired?! I'm tired of taking my temps every morning, peeing on multiple sticks to test for hormone levels, ovulation indications, hpt's, half the time p!ssing on my hand because I'm half asleep! Let's not even begin to mention the medication to HELP OV, sticking fingers in places they shouldn't be looking for EWCM and soft positions... but Noooooo you're tired. Sleep tight.

To be honest I wouldn't even think of posting this, but I so desperately needed to vent it out. Sheesh... tired. It's a good thing that women need to go through all this testing, checking, swallowing horse pill vitamins, etc because if it were up to the men the human race would be a dwindling bumbling population! LOL

:rofl: This made me giggle...I really did laugh out loud. Reminds me of a post I once wrote.

Im just exhausted of trying to pretend im happy and over it.. :cry:
I wish my friends wouldn't be so hard on me and make me feel so bad.. and just let me grieve in my own way.. instead of me pretending im ok.. when im really not :cry:

AF needs to leave the building already! Getting a CBFM tomorrow and hopefully the sticks will arrive before Saturday then I can use it this month :D Seriously hoping that this works for me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->