Facebook Status

The 2WW is going to make me go nuts and end up in a straight jacket!!!!! Arrrgghhhhh!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:..... Am I prego or not???? I want to know right now!!!! LOL!!!!! Uggghhhhh......

Cd23...going CRAZY waiting for a true positive on these darn opks!!! Why can't I just get pregnant already!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

would like to know if i have ov'd yet! so much for me just taking it easy, usually i can tell when i ov due to cm and ov pain but this month nothing!! grrrr if i dont get my bfp this month i will definately be opk'ing next cycle!

I want to be pregnant! I want the clomid to work and I want people around me to stop acting like they know what I am going threw!!!! (wow i do feel better) LOL

I can't wait for AF to show up so I can start my clomid. I'm super excited and have a feeling this is my turn.

obviously I hadnt ov'd as I seem to be getting all of the signs now!! so ov late - puts my cycle back so now I gotta wait longer!! GRRR damned body!!

Only 5dpo And it feels like a million miles away to test :( i just wanna baby :)X

https://www.myspacefx.net/import/graphics/Baby_Pregnancy_Graphics/trying-to-conceive.gif

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/qmZPp1.png
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1306386000z6z24z14.png

Diagnosed with PCOS 2010 ...
*Mia Angel *
Gail Prediction: conception June 2011..resulting a baby boy 2012 with a further conception of girl twins august 2013!!

2 weeks and 4days left till I find out if Im carrying a baby a lost a baby :cry:

Would love it this month round but wish that my body would make up its mind and either let me know or bring AF on!! x

I'm breaking my OPK virginity next week and I'm slightly nervous! ... Just POAS to make sure they work haha!

Dear neighbours, I would like to apologise in advance. It is hot and the windows will be open every night and every day, and I want a baby so there will be sounds of :sex: every night and day. Deal with it! :haha:

that got a great big thanks beacuse it made me giggle !! hehe x

Dear neighbours, I would like to apologise in advance. It is hot and the windows will be open every night and every day, and I want a baby so there will be sounds of :sex: every night and day. Deal with it! :haha:

that got a great big thanks beacuse it made me giggle !! hehe x

I LOL'd too :D
I was totally thinking the same thing.... how long are we going to be able to keep this up with the windows closed!? >.<

By this time next year we could be a family of 5! LOL

Me too!! Although nosey busy bodies that complain about how hot it is outside and how they hate being pregnant don't need to know that...they just need to STFU!:growlmad:

right into the tww i go!! god I hope we got it this time! really want a baby in my belly soon!!!

1DPO cause I "O" 5 days early and I can't share it with anyone on here cause my FB is filled with a bunch of nosey busy bodies!!

2WW is the longest wait of my life.....could the time drag by any slower.....ugghhhhhhhh....:wacko:....I'm so stressed, been fighting with DH, and finances are tight, cant find a job...ugghhh...Cant focus because all I can think of is if i am pregnant or not.....Lordy I think I need a zanax or a friggen glass of alcohol...why does life suck so much somtimes...... :cry:....Plus I am a hormonal wreck, not sure if it is pending PMS, or because i am indeed prego...

Sorry for the rant, but it helps to get it out....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->