Facebook Status

well cd22, doing well not to have tested yet but I honestly dont know if i will!! thinking im out already - dont know why but just think af will show her ugly face - positivity just disappearing fast!

i hate you you stupid b**** but guess what this cycle im gonna catch that egg and my body will ban you for 9 months so what you gotta say about that. Also storky. your dead just remember that. Im going stork hunting and your gonna give me a baby . This can go the easy way or the hard way you choose. Cheers to BFP. wish i was old enough to drink i need to get wasted to get un sad/mad

Thank you wine and pizza for making me feel better that Af is about it show

I am hoping to make my dh a daddy in March of 2012!!! And away we go....

My post today would be-
Please god.. Please let me get pregnant this month.. I just want my baby!! :cry:

watching baby shows on tlc, feeling jealous and anxious.

Aunt Flo has to be the biggest example of adding insult to injury that there is, when you're TTC.

It's totally unfair that AF makes you so physically ill, AND puts you at your low mental point for the month... but to add to that that her return means that you've once again, not been able to get pregnant this month? SMH

AF got me again... My heart aches..The pain of TTC is hurting my marriage. My husband has a low sperm count and cant give me the one thing I want more than anything else..a baby..even if I could just have one I would be greatful..It just brings so many issues to the surface for me and has me rethinking everything...Gosh my heart aches...Does this pain ever go away...:cry: :cry:

is not very optermistic!! the positivity is fading!! just going to wait for af to arrive :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->