Facebook Status

Yay for bloodwork today (sarcasm). Af will probably get me before the end of the weekend. One way or the other, I will know for sure by tuesday what is going on.

wants to know and wants to know NOW!!!!!!!! af if your gonna show just do it now to keep me out of my misery.

THANK YOU for posting about something *other* than your pregnancy today. I love you, and was so glad to be able to read something you wrote without it making me want to cry.

Please please please let the CBFM sticks arrive tomorrow. I don't want another meltdown because I can't use the monitor this month :grr:

Don't like the fact that I had to endure 30 minutes of baby talk today while in work - I swear to god though if you mention one more time on how you think people should give up their hopes to be mothers because of one reason or another I will seriously poke you in the eye! :growlmad:

okay so this is 6/17 cd 3.. first cycle using cbfm and temping correctly please please let me ovulate and get a bfp.. i might use soy this cycle also. not sure

Damn you AF! Oh well looks like the internal ultrasound machine and I will be getting to know each other even better this month.

I hate it that oh has a child with someone else and ive had bfn's for 13months!!!!!

Todays message would be:

was nearly sick again and I'm only on 4dpo, or so I'm led to believe. I just want 15dpo to get here already so Im really tempted to go into hibernation and just sleep til then.

The only good thing about having AF coming is I get to have wine.

Wishing today was the day I could tell my OH I'm making him a father.

'....If one more person asks me 'don't you want a baby?' I may scream!!' - seriously just because were not telling people that we're trying!!

One week of this agonizing 2 WW down, one more to go. Just found out the other night my DH is deploying Sept. 10th. 3 more cycles to get pregnant naturally, before he leaves. I need a miracle!!!! [-o<

has been a good girl and not been out to buy a test!! i WILL wait until AF is due to test!! only 2 more days!! :)

Dr Appt tomorrow so we can discuss options for this cycle. Hopefully ovulating the week of my birthday will bring me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->