Facebook Status

SIDE NOTE:
I new to B and B, so i was looking over the thread before i posted ans it's so nice many woman that had previously posted frustrations are now pregnant!!!! makes e very hopeful

Here I've been trucking along on this TTC nightmare for the last 17+ months, when other women who started trying later than me are all having their babies now. How the hell do they make it look so easy and effortless? It's really not!!!

Yes! Thank you for that!

I guess if I'm mean and nasty to Rosy she won't show up. She'll just take her sweet ass time getting here.

Dear Rosy,

I can't wait for you to come to town. We can sit on the couch wearing sweat pants, eating Chinese takeout, and watching Lifetime for 5 days! Sounds like fun, right? Hurry up and get here buddy, I miss you!

XXX,
Jackie

I guess if I'm mean and nasty to Rosy she won't show up. She'll just take her sweet ass time getting here.

Dear Rosy,

I can't wait for you to come to town. We can sit on the couch wearing sweat pants, eating Chinese takeout, and watching Lifetime for 5 days! Sounds like fun, right? Hurry up and get here buddy, I miss you!

XXX,
Jackie

Personally I think she deserves it. When one is trying to get pregnant, she does NOT need to interrupt!!

holy cow. every woman in my family is pregnant. both sisters-in-law and my blood sister. what the heck is going on?!?!?!?!

So sick of being left out of most of the happenings in my neighborhood because I don't have kids. I am sick of being told be glad you still don't have kids. I am sick of being told you are still young, why don't you just adopt or get a surrogate. All these things were said to me in one night.

Dear Rosy,

XXX,
Jackie

Personally I think she deserves it. When one is trying to get pregnant, she does NOT need to interrupt!!

Lol, I was trying to switch tactics. I'm 4 days late and no sign of her, but of course a BFN. So now I'm waiting and the next day I'll test is Tue, it will be a week then.

Please, please [-o<[-o< , give me a :bfp: so I can show our families when we go home to visit next weekend!!!

At yet another baby shower for someone I don't know well. This is torture!! I would rather b stuck in rush hour traffic in Chicago on a very hot day. Oh yeah , that was this morning. Grrrr!

Had a dream last night we had a son, I felt the stong bond and everything, I now have a more and overwhelming longing to be a mum, :cry:

(mind you I don't want exactly like the dream, where our baby kept randomly turn into a lego robot!)

My heart is aching, I sooo want to be pregnant this month!!! I just want to complete my family with my husband and have a baby. Please god let this be my month. I dont know how much more of this heart ache I can take, month after month...:cry: I just cant help but feeling doubtful after trying for so long and being disappointed month after month. I guess if I dont let myself get excited and actually believe that this could be my month that somehow it will hurt less when AF arrives..... :af: :af: But, it always hurts like hell...:cry:

My husband and I have a beautiful home, empty room ready for a baby, we have a great marriage and have been together for alomst 10 years and my husband has a good job, I have completed my education...We are ready for a baby now...I have done everything that i was supposed to do in order to have a baby...when will it be my turn....:cry:

My heart is aching, I sooo want to be pregnant this month!!! I just want to complete my family with my husband and have a baby. Please god let this be my month. I dont know how much more of this heart ache I can take, month after month...:cry: I just cant help but feeling doubtful after trying for so long and being disappointed month after month. I guess if I dont let myself get excited and actually believe that this could be my month that somehow it will hurt less when AF arrives..... :af: :af: But, it always hurts like hell...:cry:

My husband and I have a beautiful home, empty room ready for a baby, we have a great marriage and have been together for alomst 10 years and my husband has a good job, I have completed my education...We are ready for a baby now...I have done everything that i was supposed to do in order to have a baby...when will it be my turn....:cry:

I haven't been trying as long as you, however, your story sounds just like mine. Together for a long time, stable jobs, good education, great marriage. Good luck to you :hugs: I soo hope this is your month!

can i just get a bfp or my period??? either one would be great... thanks!

Please don't let af arrive tomorrow just a lovely juicy bfp on Tuesday morning! Is it too much to ask??

Please don't let :witch: arrive tomorrow just a lovely juicy bfp on Tuesday morning! Is it too much to ask??

Is watching Juno on Tv :) happy that husband seems keen to jump on me now so I don't feel like I am continually jumping on him!!! Had a lovely weekend in Inverness with friends :D

my status would simply say: Please let it be my month... my heart aches every time AF arrives. please, please, please xx

I haven't been trying as long as you, however, your story sounds just like mine. Together for a long time, stable jobs, good education, great marriage. Good luck to you :hugs: I soo hope this is your month!

Thanks so much for the good luck hun!!!:hugs: Life just isn't fair sometimes.:hugs: I wish you the best of luck too hun and lots of baby dust!!! I hope we both get out BFP's soon!!!:thumbup: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Maybe if he promises not to smack my ass we can dtd tonight.. this sunburn burns like a bitch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->