Facebook Status

feels really bad for wanting my husband to get home soon so I can jump on him....lol....

Arrrrrgh!!! ... Pregnant women and babies everywhere in ASDA today, just wanted to cry :cry: That should be me!

feeling very very down tonight, and to top off not dealing with the miscarriage I have the MIL visiting tomorrow......................................please help!!

feeling very very down tonight, and to top off not dealing with the miscarriage I have the MIL visiting tomorrow......................................please help!!

I'm sorry you're feeling so down :hugs: Maybe you can tell DH you're not really up for company and you won't be up for it tomorrow either. You're grieving right now. Entertaining someone is the last thing you want to do, I'm sure.

should not be looking at the pregnancy test galleries or the TWW threads as it's making my want to POAS! No! Must Resist!!!! :haha:

I'm sorry you're feeling so down :hugs: Maybe you can tell DH you're not really up for company and you won't be up for it tomorrow either. You're grieving right now. Entertaining someone is the last thing you want to do, I'm sure.

Its hard I dont like the MIL very much anyways and to put up with her when noone knows is going to be very very hard, especially when all she will be going on about it SIL baby :( thank you for your kind words xx

Wondering how the world works when it gives someone on welfare their fourth kid and gives me (who is stable and in a wonderful marriage) PCOS and at this point a BFN for two years. I try to stay positive but sometimes it hurts.

i wanna write
'went to work. walked dog. made chicken for dinner. ohhhh and could all the mums to be get ur f*******g ultrasound pictures off my f*****g page before I throw my f*****g computer out the f********g window? thaaaaaaaanks '

Think we can still use the "thanks" as a Like button???

Dear AF,

Listen up you cheeky bitch! Get your ass here on time or not at all..To top it off after I finally get pregnant and have my child, I'm getting on that pill that you're only able to show up 4 times a year. How do you like them apples? That's right I got the upper hand, so you can piss off!

I'm so tired of the girls who can't tell their a$$es from their elbows geting pregnant accidentally, at a party, or at least once a year since puberty.. and those of us who are dying for a baby have to torture ourselves in order to get one!!

P.S. - you know what's fun? Looking back at the beginning of this thread and seeing how many of those once hopefuls are now pregnant or moms! :dance: :dance:

Dear AF,

Listen up you cheeky bitch! Get your ass here on time or not at all..To top it off after I finally get pregnant and have my child, I'm getting on that pill that you're only able to show up 4 times a year. How do you like them apples? That's right I got the upper hand, so you can piss off!

Dood!! You're the same one who posted this:

Originally Posted by Armywife84 View Post
As I was going to pay my stylist, I happen to overhear another pregnant stylist bitching to her client about how miserable this pregnancy is. Thank you, thank you very much for ruining my mood, you insensitive cow.

You are HILARIOUS!!! Keep 'em coming!!! :rofl:

Hoping this is my month!! I have been drinking my body weight in water and grapefruit juice and I despise both!!

feels really bad for wanting my husband to get home soon so I can jump on him....lol....

hahah that was me last Thurs- Friday :)
He didn't know what he'd done to deserve it! :haha:

hehehe! I don't have a clue where I am in my cycle so sadly my husband will have to tolerate me jumping on him every other day...I want to do it every day just in case but he says thats a bit crazy?!? hahahahahaha:shrug:

So thought this was my month and instead got a neg blood test!!!! :cry:
So angry and upset!!! Still over a month late and no sign of AF!!! Don't know whats going on and so frustrated!

Dear AF,

I sometimes use the "thanks" as a "like" button :)

I love your quotes :)

hahah that was me last Thurs- Friday :)
He didn't know what he'd done to deserve it! :haha:

hehehe! I don't have a clue where I am in my cycle so sadly my husband will have to tolerate me jumping on him every other day...I want to do it every day just in case but he says thats a bit crazy?!? hahahahahaha:shrug:

:haha: We tried the every day approach when we thought I was O'ing. I've been temping and my body tried and failed several times. We ended up getting worn out! He keeps looking at me like I'm crazy when I ask if he wants anything. I think our husbands would get along ;)

So thought this was my month and instead got a neg blood test!!!! :cry:
So angry and upset!!! Still over a month late and no sign of AF!!! Don't know whats going on and so frustrated!

are you sure you O'd? :shrug:
Maybe your body tried and failed like mine did several times :(
I hope that's not the case though and that baby is just playing hide and seek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->