Facebook Status

Ok.. I get it.. your pregnant and Im not.. stop rubbing it in my face!!! :cry:

Please let this be my month! If not then my body is just torturing me!!! :cry:

Just found out and now I have to damn wait to post (on Facebook) because I don't want to deal with my 200+ friends and acquaintances from over the years if I miss-carry... Oh the HUMANITY!! LOL

Just found out and now I have to damn wait to post (on Facebook) because I don't want to deal with my 200+ friends and acquaintances from over the years if I miss-carry... Oh the HUMANITY!! LOL

congrats!

Have had perfect cycles my whole life then in the 2 months I start TTC everything goes to hell....WTF?!?

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/55c65492-1.gif

Me too! :(

lol on :cloud9: though.. freaking out some still!

Just deleted another friend on FB. Fed up of seeing whiny statuses about being pregnant in this heat when I would give anything to be pregnant in this heat, no matter how uncomfortable it is. I even promise not to ever complain!

Can't wait until I am the one sharing exciting baby news with everyone! :baby:

Ugghhhh....I am sooooo hungry right now...I am hoping it is because I am pregnant, but am thinking it is possibly the side effects of the clomid making me super hungry....:wacko: Plus I am having hot flashes, naseau yesterday and dry heaved/gagged. AF type cramps yesterday but no cramps today....I have no clue what is the clomid and what is real, women's body's are so nuts so who the hell knows what is going on right now.... I hate the 2WW.....

do I see a line....do I??? thats about 4 tests now over the past two days...or do I just have line eye?!?!

Fed up now of seeing negative and I am now 2 days late! :( ... Either turn up or give me a positive!!

Please let this be the month! I want Amira to have a little brother or sister close in age so bad!

Thinks my SIL is in idiot to think DH and I will shell out 1000$ for plane tickets to attend her son's third birthday party. Lets put someone who has fertility problems in a room filled with kids and parents!

I want to have sex now and it's been mind blowing and amazing and not all about making a baby but yet still get a baby because of it!

Me too! :(

lol on :cloud9: though.. freaking out some still!

:happydance: for you! I am freaking out a little too, after trying for a year, I am so paranoid that I'm going to miss carry.... I'm also still getting negative results on the dollar store tests, it's discouraging... 2 BFP's on FRER's

See, with $store tests it's touch and go.. 2 positives, 1 negative. I haven't tried any other tests. I wish I had some sensitive ICs though!!

We're only about a day apart - so when do you think a digi would pick it up? I want one so I can take a picture and put it up on here :blush:

I've had 1 prior miscarriage, some years ago.. so yeah, I'm totally freaking out about that. Every twinge or pain "down there" gets me all panicky.. if I feel even the slightest bit of moisture I'm rushing to the bathroom to check.. blah!! I feel like I'm going to be this way the whole time though, I'm a hyper-paranoid person!

Congrats, mommy! :hugs: Our EDDs will have to be close together, we're going to have to see which of us delivers first :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->