Facebook Status

Mine for today would be:

Considering I FINALLY ovulated after 4 months... PLEASE PLEASE let this turn into a little bean!!!

Grrrrr....I hate the 2WW....it drags by so friggen slow....plus I am a little excited and anxious to find out if my first round of clomid has helped with getting my BFP.....I feel like all I do is wait, wait, and than wait some more.....ugghhhhh :growlmad: After TTC for what feels like forever I am pretty much out of patience....

Good luck Reba! :hugs:

Cramping like crazy, time to jump the hubby tonight!

Mine would say:

I'm so confused and wish the answer would just come to me!!!!!!!

Sooooooo wish I didn't have to go to a baby shower this weekend. And I especially wish I didn't have to buy a gift and drive an hour to get there.

feels really bad for wanting my husband to get home soon so I can jump on him....lol....

hahah that was me last Thurs- Friday :)
He didn't know what he'd done to deserve it! :haha:

hehehe! I don't have a clue where I am in my cycle so sadly my husband will have to tolerate me jumping on him every other day...I want to do it every day just in case but he says thats a bit crazy?!? hahahahahaha:shrug:

:haha: We tried the every day approach when we thought I was O'ing. I've been temping and my body tried and failed several times. We ended up getting worn out! He keeps looking at me like I'm crazy when I ask if he wants anything. I think our husbands would get along ;)

Sticking to the every other day approach :) I don't even know what to expect when ovulating anymore, Been on different forms of BC since 15 - so 10 years. Although, I must be ovulating or be able to if I got pregnant just taking a couple of pills late?! I was feeling so down about it all last night, ridiculous as we have had three BD attempts thus far!

Status update: Is feeling broody - bought some cute dinosaur baby grows in town!!! My first baby purchase - because my husband finally said I could!

Sooooooo wish I didn't have to go to a baby shower this weekend. And I especially wish I didn't have to buy a gift and drive an hour to get there.

:( :hugs: that must be really hard :( I struggled to cope when my friend told me she was 7 weeks and I didn't know what was going on with me (turned out I mc'd :( ) xxxx

Hello nearly 1 year of TTC.. I think a large drink would be a good idea

Mine would say:

I dont understand why so many girls on here (meaning facebook) are pregnant and they didn't even want kids right now. Then here I am TRYING to get pregnant and I'm not. Life is so fair sometimes!

Here I've been trucking along on this TTC nightmare for the last 17+ months, when other women who started trying later than me are all having their babies now. How the hell do they make it look so easy and effortless? It's really not!!!

The TWW Is horrible! :( ... Just want to know my answer right now.

Doesn't help that my boobs are suddenly looking different - whether thats AF related I don't know. Arrrrgh!!

This ttc stuff is such an emotional rollercoster had enough of trying it's nearly been a year please just let it be our time now!!

TTC is very difficult for some of us, so please stop complaining about your kids!!

I would be happy if Jesus would bless me with two little boys...about 1 year apart. I know it's wishful thinking, but I FURTHER know that prayer works and I thought I'd put it out in the atmosphere anyways. Lol!

My anniversary is in 2 days, wouldn't it be amazing to get knocked up then?

squeee one week until testing!

I'd love for you to be knocked up by/on your anniversary TryRocking! :happydance:

Mines would be
STOP ASKING ME WHEN AM I GONNA GET PREGNANT??? B/C if it was up to me I would be by NOW!!! Inconsiderate jerk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->