Facebook Status

Feeling impatient in the 2WW...I just want to know what is going on!! I either want my :bfp: or the :witch: to stop screwing around if she is going to show already!!! I hate faint barely there second lines, give me a nice dark pink :bfp: already for goodness sake!!!! Ugghhh.... :wacko:

you 2 are the reason why i am so depressed.. you ruin every day and have turned everything into a game.. that i am not willing to play..and i hate you for it! :cry:

Lordy, What is going on....:wacko: No AF yet and I am not comfortable with my faint lines to call a BFP either!!! This 2 WW is the slowest ever..At this rate I am going to go put on a straight jacket and go check into the mental institution... Ugghhh, I cant take this anymore......:wacko: :wacko: I am going batty......I just want to know one way or the other at this point!!!!!

I know it's not my SIL's fault (the one I like), but I really didn't feel like going down the baby aisle in Wal-Mart the other night. I about had a panic attack!

Dear best friend,
I love you and I'm happy for you but you sure as hell don't need to rub it in my face!

My follicles need to grow 7mm in the next four days come on grow!!!!

Lordy, What is going on....:wacko: No AF yet and I am not comfortable with my faint lines to call a BFP either!!! This 2 WW is the slowest ever..At this rate I am going to go put on a straight jacket and go check into the mental institution... Ugghhh, I cant take this anymore......:wacko: :wacko: I am going batty......I just want to know one way or the other at this point!!!!!

at 16 DPO I'm not getting any faint lines and I'm totally feeling the way you are :dohh:

I'm going crazy ttc #2 and I wish everyone knew how big of a struggle it is!!!!!!!!

has every symptom in the book, but i'm still waiting on my ICs to come in...hurrrrrry uppppp. But I'm about to fold and run to the dollar store, haha!

I don't give a flying F*** that this beeyatch is now knocked up, then this couple is expecting their first. Call me selfish, but I don't care about the millions of pregnant women..all I care about is when I get pregnant!!! I don't want another niece/nephew right now, I don't give a shit that a friend I went to high school is expecting her second, and I sure don't care that Joe Blow isn't going to step up to the plate to take care of his unborn child.

So keep this "exciting" (maybe for some people, but not for women who are facing infertility) news to your damn self!!!!

Must be approaching AF b/c I certainly can't stand DH right now. Can't you see you're getting on my nerves!!

I don't give a flying F*** that this beeyatch is now knocked up, then this couple is expecting their first. Call me selfish, but I don't care about the millions of pregnant women..all I care about is when I get pregnant!!! I don't want another niece/nephew right now, I don't give a shit that a friend I went to high school is expecting her second, and I sure don't care that Joe Blow isn't going to step up to the plate to take care of his unborn child.

So keep this "exciting" (maybe for some people, but not for women who are facing infertility) news to your damn self!!!!

:hugs: I like this.

"Going nuts trying to figure out these stupid OPKs. And this is why I didn't want to bother with them in the first place. Um hello, I have PCOS! I may never know if I'm really ovulating UNLESS I see a doctor and sorry but with 3 kids I don't think I'm going to find the time for myself to do that!! Telling me to be happy that I already have 3 doesn't help so SHUT UP about it. I'm well aware of my 3 kids and I'm very happy I have them. But that doesn't mean I won't be unhappy if I don't have another. I want a big family and I'm determined to do that!!!!!!!! So stop telling me to be grateful because I already am!!! Not being able to get pregnant even if you have 10 children doesn't mean a woman will just suck it up and move on like it's nothing!!!!"

is feeling SO damned miserable tonight :( WHY did I have to start bleeding yesterday morning? It really hurts :(

11 dpo, sick as all get out, dizzy, and still getting BFNs. ugh. what the hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->