Facebook Status

My ass hurts thanks to the trigger shot but heres hoping this month will be the last month I get it.

could always do the thigh shot, but it doesn't matter where you get it, its going to hurt. I did my own this last time in the thigh, and I felt like I was hobbled.

yeeeeessss masssster....limping around work, trying to "walk it off"....haha all for the cause

I so wish I could fast forward time and be PG already!!! It is all I can think about!:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

could always do the thigh shot, but it doesn't matter where you get it, its going to hurt. I did my own this last time in the thigh, and I felt like I was hobbled.

yeeeeessss masssster....limping around work, trying to "walk it off"....haha all for the cause

@WTBmyBFP, I love your white bird,it is very pretty,:flower: your profile picture is so funny with all of it's white feathers all pushed out...:haha:

come on August/September....I will be trying SMEP this month...please make it work and stick!!!!

Good friend is pregnant and it only took her six months! hoping it will be me soon.

TGIF!!! I am going to try to have a fun and relaxing weekend and not even think about TTC at all!!! "What will be will be!!!!!"

Well the :witch: is due any day now- fingers crossed she does not show up... so I can get my :bfp:

The FB status I would love to write:
STOP asking me when we are going to "get around to having children", we are trying just not succeeding. If one more person tells me to "relax it will happen" or "are you having sex enough" or "we had no problem conceiving, are you doing it right?" I may scream like a mad woman ;-)

If one more person tells me to "relax it will happen" or "are you having sex enough" or "we had no problem conceiving, are you doing it right?" I may scream like a mad woman ;-)

UGH!! "Relax". I almost smacked one of my friends for saying that, and even though I hate conflict I sure as heck gave her a tongue lashing!!

I would say, "I was not sick from work on Monday because I am pregnant, it is because I am trying to get pregnant and I had such bad cramps, which I think was implantation, that my stomach was upset for hours and I barely left the bathroom (sorry TMI), but I'll let you know in a week if I end up pregnant, then I guess you'll be kinda of right about why I wasn't at work"

Great thread Idea! :thumbup:
If I could post on Fb right now I'd say- DH keeps singing 'There's a bun in the oven and my gal is all a glow on this fine day'!

waiting for my first trimester to be over so we can announce on fb :coffee: (not drinking coffee obvi, hehe)

i don't care how many kids you've "accidentally" gotten knocked up with. TTC is hard and frustrating and i can't imagine it being worth this much pain. 2 years of my life wasted.

Yes, we are crazy, yes we are ttc but no I don't want anyone to know because as soon as they do I am POSITIVE my cousin in law will be pregnant before we even conceive and her child will once again get EVERYTHING and I will have to read stupid facebook statuses again about how spoiled she is...

The FB status I would love to write:
STOP asking me when we are going to "get around to having children", we are trying just not succeeding. If one more person tells me to "relax it will happen" or "are you having sex enough" or "we had no problem conceiving, are you doing it right?" I may scream like a mad woman ;-)

I'm with you! I never should have told anyone we were TTC when we started last year. Now that it's been a year it seems everyone thinks asking will help and telling me to relax. Don't they know that's the worst thing they can say? I reemed out a friend today for that. Jerk.

I am one horny devil.......this may be a side effect of ttc.....but Im not even fertite till next week .......but I just cant get enough (sorry for tmi!!!)

It would be nice to get pregnant soon. DH's deployment window opens next June and its more than likely he will deploy. It would be nice to have him here while I am pregnant and he gets to meet his kid before he leaves. If we aren't pregnant by the time he deploys, its IUI time with all the extra money coming in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->