Facebook Status

If we aren't pregnant by the time he deploys, its IUI time with all the extra money coming in.

That's what I ended up doing, only I really wanted to be as close to done with the first trimester by the time he got back. I love my DH and he is very supportive, but as far as being understanding about hormones or feeling crappy, he's as good as most Facebook posters. "just relax" :haha:

wants to punch the next person to whine about being pregnant, including the bitch at work who was pregnant again before she came back from her 6 week maternity leave.

To all you happy pregnant ladies, congrats. If you are having serious problems, I'm praying for you. If you are just a whiny attention-grabber, go to hell.

Had a friend ask me on Sunday "So when are you two going to have kids." Because she's a friend and I felt crabby I told her off - "Well, when are YOU having kids? Why would you ask me such a question you know I have PCOS." I was so mad. I wish I could tell off everyone who asked stupid questions. #1 It's not any of your business #2 Even if we are trying to have kids IT'S NOT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS!! When you ask those questions it just makes me more upset because I can't get pregnant! :cry:

Broke my heart when my dearest god daughter (age7) and niece (Age 7) told me and Dh we should have babies, I said I know, but we have you guys to spoil, and they said... it's just not the same.... heartbreak city because I couldn't agree more with them.

Or, dear sorority sister who consistenly complains about being up till three am because of her "annoying DH's cries"- I wish I could post on your facebook to shut the H up since you were up drinking and partying till 3am eleven months ago

If we aren't pregnant by the time he deploys, its IUI time with all the extra money coming in.

That's what I ended up doing, only I really wanted to be as close to done with the first trimester by the time he got back. I love my DH and he is very supportive, but as far as being understanding about hormones or feeling crappy, he's as good as most Facebook posters. "just relax" :haha:

Congrats on your BFP!

Dear God,
I hate you Today. I dont believe in you right now. If you can give my rapist a child and make me infertile then you know that is just really messed up. I try and try and you give me the bad hand and spit in my face letting him get a girl pregnant.

Thank you Reba! :hugs: I hope it happens for you soon too hon :hugs:

Cramping.. no sign of AF yet. Please let this be good.

Dear God,
I hate you Today. I dont believe in you right now. If you can give my rapist a child and make me infertile then you know that is just really messed up. I try and try and you give me the bad hand and spit in my face letting him get a girl pregnant.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

So :witch: are you coming or what? CD38 and still no sign of you.. but no signs of pregnancy either.. :confused:

Oh I love this idea, my status would be:

well the little :spermy: didn't catch the egg this month so onto cycle 2 I go

I don't want birthday wishes this year, I don't want presents this year, what I want none of you can give me. I want a little one on the way.

I don't want birthday wishes this year, I don't want presents this year, what I want none of you can give me. I want a little one on the way.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get your birthday wish :hugs:

I'm in such a sappy mood... just watching women become mothers is enough to bring tears to my eyes... one day it will be my turn.... one day

was just predicted a girl in Sept or Oct this year!! fingers crossed!! :)

When I was a little girl growing up, I dreamed of being a surgeon or an archaeologist. Now at 26, all I want to be is a mother. :cry:

Two of my best friends told me they were pregnant and they are a week apart. I hope it's my turn next!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->