Facebook Status

All 3 of you didn't want children, all 3 of you got pregnant, all 3 of you are or were in terrible relationships, all you care about is going out, you're all irresponsible and immature. We're deeply inlove and have been for a very long time, all we want to complete our family is a baby, why is it people like you 3 effortlessly get pregnant, when people like us aren't even getting the chance! It's not fair, so many good people deserve children and look who ends up having them.

That would be my status, bit of a rant but i'm slightly annoyed today :D

All 3 of you didn't want children, all 3 of you got pregnant, all 3 of you are or were in terrible relationships, all you care about is going out, you're all irresponsible and immature. We're deeply inlove and have been for a very long time, all we want to complete our family is a baby, why is it people like you 3 effortlessly get pregnant, when people like us aren't even getting the chance! It's not fair, so many good people deserve children and look who ends up having them.

That would be my status, bit of a rant but i'm slightly annoyed today :D

I agree! I wish I could copy and paste your status!!! ugh!!!

I love this thread
I just want to scream to the world I want to be a mummy !!!!! I want a bump !!!
But obviously im not going to do that so this is where the thread comes in lol
Sitting ,waiting, wishing ....

I've never been pregnant before so I don't know the feeling to expect but I've been so happy over the past few days I'm now adament it's down to me being preggers, it just has to be. I have a hospital appointment on Thursday (which I why I asked to finish early at work) and I'm not at all worried. I'm going as a follow up to them finding a cyst on my ovary last month and I'm sat here thinking "it doesn't matter now cause I'm pregnant".

I've even started looking at maternity and baby clothes online cause I need to prepare for my bfp right? a whole year has passed and I'm practically a pro when it comes to TTC but a BFP is a whole new ball game.

Yippee, I'm so excited!

Can I just go one day without seeing a pregnant women everywhere I go? Also, can people stop asking me if I have children?? ENOUGH!!

If you dont stop complaining that you are getting kicked in the ribs i may acctually kill you.

Dear FutureBaby, this is also not how I envisioned making you and I'm so sorry if you think Mommy is nuts.. But I want you to know that I love you so much and the only reason I am doing this is that I wanted to see you soon and I cannot wait any longer.

Ok so my status today would be abit naughty

So hard not to :sex: with OH right now but we have to save some for next week when I ovulate:cloud9:c'mon baby we're waitingggggg

:cry:
Ok :witch: where are you?!?!?! I am CD 42 and still nothing! took a test.. got a :bfn:
so confused!!!

My status for today would be "Please please please let this be our month! I am so sick of feeling so empty inside and being terrified every time I go to the loo in case AF has shown. I can't go anywhere without seeing a pregnant woman, so why can't it be my turn now ?????? :("

I can't tell if I'm taking to much iron or not. I think I'll cut out prenatals for a cycle or two and see if I can get back to normal... who ever said concieving a baby was as simple as sex was dead wrong. :mad:

Well I got my wish, didn't see one pregnant woman today! However, I log onto FB and there's someone who is expecting their 2nd baby :cry:!! I feel so pathetic that I can't even get pregnant with my first. :cry: I can't win for shit.

No I don't want to come and see you and your baby and your big massive bump, i want my owwwwwwwwwn! :(

I had a dream that I got a :bfp:, but I kept on retesting because I couldn't believe the results. Hopefully that dream will be a reality very soon. [-o<

Figured that if we have conceived this cycle , that we would have conceived on our 33 cycle trying , during the month of our 3 year anniversary and on our third cycle of clomid !!

surly there must be a good sign in there somewhere !

Figured that if we have conceived this cycle , that we would have conceived on our 33 cycle trying , during the month of our 3 year anniversary and on our third cycle of clomid !!

surly there must be a good sign in there somewhere !

Well 3 is considered a very holy number because of the trinity (if you believe that stuff) I hope it's your lucky number!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:
:dust:

im thinking the same thing pooky and im defiantly hoping so ! its also the first month in all our time trying that ive had EWCM! x

Status for tonight would be..... I am sooooooo happy for you sis, that you, brother in law and my liccle niece have just booked the most amazing family holiday for May 16th next year.... but if only you knew that if I conceive this cycle thats when I will be due and I want you there!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->