Facebook Status

Well at the min mine would be, YES! we are TTC now, please stop asking so I can stop lying and saying oooh maybe next year, no we aren't "trying for a girl (WTF?), no we aren't bothered if we have another boy, yes I am aware the clock is ticking - GAH!!!

My status today would be...

Having so much fun BDing! Hehe, bring on the BFP :D hope I can tell my mom on her bday in Sept! And stop asking if we're considering having children! Yes we are, we want it to be a suprise already!

hmmm I love this thread, mine could also say....is in need of therapy since I have POAS OPK 3 times today! Can we say ADDICT!!

I get depressed when I see sales on jeans I cannot even fit into right now! I just buy as mush dresses as I can to satisfy my hunger for clothes.

Im on a diet now to try an increase the chances of TTC, I was so healthy when me and OH got together! I sold alot of dresses cus they don't fit :(

Yeah, I find myself eating A LOT, I'm just always wanting to eat something. I'm trying to stop that now. I really want to be able to fit into my old clothes. It be a shame if I had to sell them. But Buying new clothes is always a plus!

A healthy start is always great! Keep it up!:)

Me and OH are trying to change our lifestyle now and we feel so much better already! My friend was a size 6 when she got PG and almost immediately went back to being a size 6!! As it said on the news, eating for two shouldn't be an exscuse! Lol but how can you not with so many cravings! Hope your pregnancy is going well!

Mine would say "I am hoping to be able to tell you you'll be a grandma when I see you for xmas. And I am hoping I can hug my brother and we can share that moment in person and not over skype."

Also "I hope TTC doesn't scare my husband away. I hope I don't have any fertility problems. I hope I get pregnant some day. I hope we're ready for this. I hope I can still get my master's degree. I hope we get a home of our own at some point. I hope you come..."

There's so much uncertainty to life...

MY SIL IS DELIVERING HER BABY AS WE SPEAK!!! PRAY SHE HAS A SMOOTH AND EASY DELIVERY! AND A HEALTHY BABY! SHE'S HAVING A BOY BY THE WAY SO KEEP HER IN YOUR PRAYERS TONIGHT!!! Were only sorry we can be there with her as we live in 2 different states. :(

We are trying for #3 and have only told a few close family members and friends. So when we took out a loan and then bombed this last cycle I was crushed. I wish I could tell everyone how bad this hurts but I don't want them to know, they never understand and they expect me to get over it because I have 2 kids. And I'm sick of the "you will be pregnant in God's time". Really?? Does he just stand on a pedestal and give the Duggars 19 and me 2?? Vent over....

We are trying for #3 and have only told a few close family members and friends. So when we took out a loan and then bombed this last cycle I was crushed. I wish I could tell everyone how bad this hurts but I don't want them to know, they never understand and they expect me to get over it because I have 2 kids. And I'm sick of the "you will be pregnant in God's time". Really?? Does he just stand on a pedestal and give the Duggars 19 and me 2?? Vent over....

LOL!!! I hate hearing it'll happen when it's suppose to. I know I tell other people that so I shouldnt really talk but it does get annoying after awhile. : /

well.. CD44 today... but my temp dropped... so im thinking the :witch: is right around the corner..
I really thought this was it :cry::cry::cry:

I really cannot be bothered working anymore. It's a pointless thing for me to sit in front of a computer 7.5 hours a day, 5 days a week, it frazzles my brain, I just don't care or learn and I'd love to have a nice big lottery win so I could hand in my notice. It's a shame really because I love the team I'm in, everyone is great but it's just not me.

I despise the Duggars. That family makes me sick.

For the record, I'm not one that believes dreams have meanings behind them. However, I had my second vivid dream about getting a :bfp: this week. I've never had any dreams about a baby, or pregnancy related. Then again we can't control what we dream. I guess I'm making something out of nothing. :shrug:

This month I vow to be easy on myself, last month I stressed myself out so much and believed that I was pregnant only to delay my AF (Meh!) ... Going for the SMEP this month but I sense another BFN!

Status today would be...

Can everyone for one day just not post and update about your cute little newborn babies! Thanks, Lou - TTC for a very long time for those that don't know, so stop being inconsiderate.

That sounds awfully mean when I read it back:haha:

Status today would be...

Can everyone for one day just not post and update about your cute little newborn babies! Thanks, Lou - TTC for a very long time for those that don't know, so stop being inconsiderate.

That sounds awfully mean when I read it back:haha:

I think I would also put that in a status :) Doesn't sound mean to me! But then maybe I'm going crazy!

Another status would be: I can't wait for the provera to be done and have af so that I can get on with clomid. I want to finally O and have the chance to conceive!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->