Facebook Status

today's would be..

Ok.. its official.. I GIVE UP!!! I am CD 45! DPO 7.. and still nothing! no sign of the :witch:.. and a :bfn: this morning... My temp went up.. so all these signs are not adding up and im just annoyed now lol

today's would be..

Ok.. its official.. I GIVE UP!!! I am CD 45! DPO 7.. and still nothing! no sign of the :witch:.. and a :bfn: this morning... My temp went up.. so all these signs are not adding up and im just annoyed now lol

7DPO is probably too early for a BFP...implantation happens between 7-10 days i think? so you're probably just testing too early :) stay hopeful! :happydance:

My husband and I can finally take steps forward in this TTC saga. His doctor put in a referral for him to see the urologist. :happydance: Hopefully, we'll get answers and solutions!!! :yipee:

Either I need to get my period or I need to get a BFP. Just give me one or the other damnit.

Never thought I would say this, but I'm glad that my period is a couple of days earlier. Then baby making time!

My status today isssssssss...

You got yourself into this mess now stop being a silly girl and get yourself out of it! You're my family and my best friend, but I'm finding it hard to feel sorry for you. Tonight I pray that you find the courage to leave him and start fresh with your baby girl and the little boy you have on your way!

It's time for the 2WW madness......:wacko: :wacko:

Will I continue to torture myself with early testing...Will I let myself be fooled by faint evappy second lines on these cheap piece of shit IC's I have, and get my hopes up once again to only be crushed again when the Bitch arrives.....Hmmmmmmm........

Ummm....it is so sad to say but the answer is probably "Yes" :wacko::wacko:

It's time for the 2WW madness......:wacko: :wacko:

Will I continue to torture myself with early testing...Will I let myself be fooled by faint evappy second lines on these cheap piece of shit IC's I have, and get my hopes up once again to only be crushed again when the Bitch arrives.....Hmmmmmmm........

Ummm....it is so sad to say but the answer is probably "Yes" :wacko::wacko:

this is me every month, and it will be me next week! tryin to stay chilled out this month

CD65... nothing new here - just waiting for the fertility appointment.. I want to know why me?

Not one person on here knows this, but we have been trying to get pregnant now for 17 long months. If one more person says "Married in October, pregnant before Christmas!" do not be surprised if it results in a complete emotional breakdown from me. Thanks

Does anyone have anything which can put me into hibernation until ovulation next occurs and the 2ww? I hate hate hate keeping it all a secret but it's such a big part of our lives I'm finding it hard to cope right now, 12 whole months and I've not even had a BFP, not even close.

What the hell have I done wrong, seriously?!?!?!?!?

StephieB - I'm surprised you haven't slapped someone by now!

Right period, you've turned up and I'm sick of you, you've turned me into a right b***h so here, get a full whack of me:

Rant 1: I don't care about a bloody singer being pregnant, so bloody what, why not report about how difficult it is to actually have a baby and maybe I'd be more interested in reading the proper news. But noooo you go and glorify how fabulous it is when you're rich and famous. Hollywood has really taken the mick with the picture perfect life - and no it's not as easy as meeting someone, marrying them, 9 months later you have a kid, where's the realism?????

Rant 2: I've never done drugs, never smoked, never cheated in life yet there are scum out there who are blessed with many children and I'm here 12 months later still childless and have an increased desire to hate everyone who announces their pregnancy all because of you mother nature.

Rant 3: if the phrase "it happens when it happens, it's just not the right time" is true surely you're taking the mick right? the more it doesn't happen the more I become stressed, worried, upset, angry, frustrated, jealous beyond belief...yeah all of those are really good emotions when TTC aren't they? you idiot!!!!

thanks mother nature, thanks a million bucks, you realise you're turning this pleasant woman into loony bin material????!!

Right period, you've turned up and I'm sick of you, you've turned me into a right b***h so here, get a full whack of me:

Rant 1: I don't care about a bloody singer being pregnant, so bloody what, why not report about how difficult it is to actually have a baby and maybe I'd be more interested in reading the proper news. But noooo you go and glorify how fabulous it is when you're rich and famous. Hollywood has really taken the mick with the picture perfect life - and no it's not as easy as meeting someone, marrying them, 9 months later you have a kid, where's the realism?????

Rant 2: I've never done drugs, never smoked, never cheated in life yet there are scum out there who are blessed with many children and I'm here 12 months later still childless and have an increased desire to hate everyone who announces their pregnancy all because of you mother nature.

Rant 3: if the phrase "it happens when it happens, it's just not the right time" is true surely you're taking the mick right? the more it doesn't happen the more I become stressed, worried, upset, angry, frustrated, jealous beyond belief...yeah all of those are really good emotions when TTC aren't they? you idiot!!!!

thanks mother nature, thanks a million bucks, you realise you're turning this pleasant woman into loony bin material????!!

Awww, hun I feel exactly the same way that you do.....:hugs: I was jealous of Beyonce being pregnant too, ugghhh...TTC made me loose it a while back...hang in there hun, You arent alone because I am going through the same thing, along with lots of other ladies on the site!!!.....:hugs::dust::dust:

Thanks hun, I'm just sat here in pure disbelief, I really don't know what I'm doing wrong and I MUST be otherwise I'd be pregnant, I've never even been close which makes me upset even more :(

Wishing I could find my way back to the place where I was happy for you and your coming baby. But I can't. :(

:cry:
I am so beyond frustrated!!
CD 48!!! and still nothing!!
I am about to break down.. this is so frustrating! :cry:
:witch: needs to show up already or leave me alone for 9 months! :brat:

We're on the same cycle I see! I'm CD 48 as well right now. Got AF for my 30th birthday :dohh: and apparently she's not ready to come back yet. I'm with you, just show up or disappear for 9 months.

We're on the same cycle I see! I'm CD 48 as well right now. Got AF for my 30th birthday :dohh: and apparently she's not ready to come back yet. I'm with you, just show up or disappear for 9 months.

Its soo frustrating!!! I have never been this late.. :brat:
I would much appreciate if my body would just decide what its doing..
the :witch: can show up.. so I can start this month TTC
orrrr it can stay away and I can be pregnant
:cry::brat: So frustrating!

Its soo frustrating!!! I have never been this late.. :brat:
I would much appreciate if my body would just decide what its doing..
the :witch: can show up.. so I can start this month TTC
orrrr it can stay away and I can be pregnant
:cry::brat: So frustrating!

I'm with you! Although my cycles have been all over the place the last few months unfortunately :dohh:

Where abouts in Canada are you? I just noticed that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->