Facebook Status

:cry:
I am so beyond frustrated!!
CD 48!!! and still nothing!!
I am about to break down.. this is so frustrating! :cry:
:witch: needs to show up already or leave me alone for 9 months! :brat:

We're on the same cycle I see! I'm CD 48 as well right now. Got AF for my 30th birthday :dohh: and apparently she's not ready to come back yet. I'm with you, just show up or disappear for 9 months.

Its soo frustrating!!! I have never been this late.. :brat:
I would much appreciate if my body would just decide what its doing..
the :witch: can show up.. so I can start this month TTC
orrrr it can stay away and I can be pregnant
:cry::brat: So frustrating!

I'm with you! Although my cycles have been all over the place the last few months unfortunately :dohh:

Where abouts in Canada are you? I just noticed that!

My cycles are usually pretty normal.. give or take a few days- the latest ive ever been is CD 35 :wacko: sooo this is pretty late for me haha

Im from Winnipeg :thumbup:

Today i would say - Well its nearly Ovulation day, so looking for signs this week, Lets hope we get a bubba soon ;)

Status today is...

I love how everyone is suprised that i'm not pregnant yet, these things take time you know... give me a chance! :D

Clomid, look I'll do you a favour, let me fall pregnant and have a super short cycle this time round and I swear I'll recommend you to all my friends.

On another note AF you've been here one day, which is one day too long, fack off.

Last comment, I can't be bothered with my job I want simple and easy, not challenging and "out of my comfort zone", DH go get a higher paid job (I've actuall said this to him time and time again, hehe)

AEM1803 I'm from BC :) There's a Canadian Moms and Moms to be group in the groups section, there's some really nice ladies in there :)

I'm sick of all this cramping and it not leading anywhere, either give me a BFP or bring on my period.

Well it's now play the waiting game ... We've done our best this month and I truly hope it's our month!

I'm ready for my :bfp:. Sick of waiting and watching while everyone else gets there's, some even their 2nd pregnancy..all while I've been patiently (now impatiently) waiting 19 months for mine. I need this. PLEASE!

ok.. well today is officially CD 50!!!!!! what in the hell is going on!!!!!!

I got a +OPK yesterday and EWCM! :happydance:
So relieved to know that my body is working! :thumbup:

I just want it to be my turn...please god just give me that chance.

If you have kids don't complain about the craziness and that you can't wait for school to start...you choose that life by getting pregnant and I would give anything to have that life!

Oh god, the new facebook update means we can now actually post TTC related stuff to our TTC buddies and hide it from the rest of the world at the same time...I don't know if I'm happy about that or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->