Facebook Status

Getting faint second lines on my HPT's and like always going nuts as a result in the 2WW...I am trying not to let myself get excited and get my hopes up over faint second lines this cycle!!! That way when/or if AF comes I wont be crushed.....

Faint lines has always resulted in AF arriving...no need to fool myself..ugghhhhh :wacko:

Should I keep hope alive or just forget about it...I have AF type cramps and am super hungry so my gut is telling me AF is coming and that the faint lines dont mean shit.... :wacko:

Right period, you've turned up and I'm sick of you, you've turned me into a right b***h so here, get a full whack of me:

Rant 1: I don't care about a bloody singer being pregnant, so bloody what, why not report about how difficult it is to actually have a baby and maybe I'd be more interested in reading the proper news. But noooo you go and glorify how fabulous it is when you're rich and famous. Hollywood has really taken the mick with the picture perfect life - and no it's not as easy as meeting someone, marrying them, 9 months later you have a kid, where's the realism?????

Rant 2: I've never done drugs, never smoked, never cheated in life yet there are scum out there who are blessed with many children and I'm here 12 months later still childless and have an increased desire to hate everyone who announces their pregnancy all because of you mother nature.

Rant 3: if the phrase "it happens when it happens, it's just not the right time" is true surely you're taking the mick right? the more it doesn't happen the more I become stressed, worried, upset, angry, frustrated, jealous beyond belief...yeah all of those are really good emotions when TTC aren't they? you idiot!!!!

thanks mother nature, thanks a million bucks, you realise you're turning this pleasant woman into loony bin material????!!

Awww, hun I feel exactly the same way that you do.....:hugs: I was jealous of Beyonce being pregnant too, ugghhh...TTC made me loose it a while back...hang in there hun, You arent alone because I am going through the same thing, along with lots of other ladies on the site!!!.....:hugs::dust::dust:

yup. Took the Beyonce pregnancy real hard too.

Am I the only one who thinks the new posts saying "I'm ___ weeks and craving _______" are stupid and insensitive??? Its bad enough with the real pregnancy announcements!

Last day of period, and about 6 more days till I start testing for ovulation. Kinda hate how my life has turned into...

:witch: for 5 days, 6 days later :test: everyday until I get a positive OPK, :sex:every other day while testing, waiting :laundry:, then [-o< for NO :af: and a :bfp: ....rinse and repeat the next month!!

Am I the only one who thinks the new posts saying "I'm ___ weeks and craving _______" are stupid and insensitive??? Its bad enough with the real pregnancy announcements!

I saw that! Wth is that even for? Or those EXPECTING posts, that are supposed to be funny.

I saw that! Wth is that even for? Or those EXPECTING posts, that are supposed to be funny.

Its supposed to be for cancer awareness like the color of the bra a couple years ago. People don't take into account the women who want so much for that to be true. I participated when it was the color of the bra and where you put your purse but I can't participate in this when I want nothing more to be pregnant.

I agree - I actually made a post about it and have been deleting them - first one I saw I cried my eyes out - now I am just pissed.

Hey Michelle!

Status for today:

Roll on 5pm, I can't be bothered with my job anymore, get me into something where I don't have to think...I'm a do-er people, not a thinker!

I HATE those!!!! its horribly rude to those people who lost a baby and were ____ amount of weeks.. and to those who cant seem to get pregnant.. :cry::growlmad:

i would say " NO he cant come and help you out he is currently unavailable for a good few weeks chained o the bed to make our lil baby riches!!!! do not disturb!!!

mine would be why drink and smoke when your pregnant... you dont deserve to be if your doing that...

seen someone status and she was happily enjoying a vodka and coke while smoking and pregnant... was fuming!

i was in town yesterday during the day n saw someone heavily pregnant and smoking i was well mad

Hey Tanya!! Finally found you somewhere!! hehehe or you found me!

Hey Michelle!

Status for today:

Roll on 5pm, I can't be bothered with my job anymore, get me into something where I don't have to think...I'm a do-er people, not a thinker!

I use this thread quite a bit, we were bound to bump into one another at some point :)

mine would be why drink and smoke when your pregnant... you dont deserve to be if your doing that...

seen someone status and she was happily enjoying a vodka and coke while smoking and pregnant... was fuming!

I skipped a girl's night in with my neighbor because she invited her friend who was 8 months pregnant and smoking a cig in the front yard! Women who take their pregnancy for granted and jeopardize their baby's health sicken me. She's lucky I wasn't over there, or I would have tore her a new asshole!

Anybody know if it's grape juice or grapefruit juice that's supposed to help with CM?

Ugghhh why is that those young newlyweds who aren't financially stable and supporting another child from a previous marriage get knocked up at the drop of a hat? He can barely support the child he already has!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->