Facebook Status

After the Dr appt and wondering if I actually ovulate, today's OPK was negative, but there was a darker line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooo!!! oh yeah!!! go ovaries!!! I know you can do it!!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

annnd..

SO EXCITED MY BLOODWORK CAME BACK NORMAL!!! Starting Clomid next cycle and I am sooo hoping for a bfp!

If your so called fucking cryptic FB message of "10 weeks craving sweets" is implying that you are pregnant then you haven't really mastered the art of secrecy have you? what have you done to imply it's a secret to begin with? you've gone and told your friends to check their inbox's - so obviously you're hiding something. I knew it wouldn't take you long, it's not fair and I'm not going to the Christening. Yes I'm bitter, yes I'm jealous but it's only because you already have a kid - I've been TTC for over a year now and I've never even seen a BFP or been remotely close. So I think I have a right to be incredibly F'd off right now.

Right so your status has been removed which now leads me to believe you amongst the many other privileged but stupid people has put that up for a laugh, a fake announcement!!!!

Can't believe how cruel that was, I don't care if it's for an awareness or cause, that was absolutely horrible. I know you've no idea were TTC but have some consideration for those who are!

Tanzibar...

That one's cruel, huh?

Can't imagine what nitwit thought this one up, but they've obviously gone around the bend if they didn't think about all of the people it would hurt.

AllMacsNow - Yeah it's harsh and there's other TTC girls on here who have seen the same thing so it's one of those viral things I'm afraid. Oh well not to worry I've just hidden all her posts so hopefully I won't get duped anymore.

Has it happened to you?

Tanzi...

Luckily I saw someone *here* say something about it first, so I was prepared.

Saw a few yesterday, and then someone send me a message with the entirety of how it works... I wrote back and said I thought that was a bad idea...

Then I saw about 5 more today.

Geez.

Right so your status has been removed which now leads me to believe you amongst the many other privileged but stupid people has put that up for a laugh, a fake announcement!!!!

Can't believe how cruel that was, I don't care if it's for an awareness or cause, that was absolutely horrible. I know you've no idea were TTC but have some consideration for those who are!

Those are so stupid. I've seen a new one everyday. I'm about over FB anyways. This mock one is sooo much better.

My FB message today would read: "Stupid Irene! I don't know what's going to happen to my DH's job now so we have to put our TTC on hold until farther notice :growlmad:"

We had tried this month already, though. Secretly hoping for a BFP :blush:

why can people get pregnant and have kids when they do not even want them or do not provide for them like they should, and i want one so bad and cant seem to get pregnant after a year and half:cry:

I wish my husband would let his friends know about our struggles of conceiving so people would back off of the announcements. Because we just seriously got invited to his friend's party celebrating his second child being on the way wife his wife of all of 3 months. Frankly, I could care less his baby is on the way. I only care about when our baby is finally on the way.

Tanzi...

Saw a few yesterday, and then someone send me a message with the entirety of how it works... I wrote back and said I thought that was a bad idea...

Geez.

I'm taking a guess at how it works here but does the info come from:

a. when they first found out they were pregnant
b. what they first craved

Armywife84 - yeah Fb is pants, this thread is more exciting :)

Last day of period, and about 6 more days till I start testing for ovulation. Kinda hate how my life has turned into...

:witch: for 5 days, 6 days later :test: everyday until I get a positive OPK, :sex:every other day while testing, waiting :laundry:, then [-o< for NO :af: and a :bfp: ....rinse and repeat the next month!!

You have just succinctly summed up my life! :dohh:
xx

Is this really it?? Is this finally my BFP??? Please god let this be it and be a sticky bean!!!!!

Tanzi...

Geez.

Ok pretty ladies, it's that time of year again, in support of breast cancer awareness!! So we all remember last years game of writing your bra color as your status?.....or the way we like to have our handbag handy? Remember last year so many people took part that it made national news and, the constant updating of status reminded everyone why we're doing this and helped raise awareness!! Do NOT tell any males what the status' mean, keep them guessing!! And please copy and paste (in a message )this to all your female friends to see if we can make a bigger fuss this year than last year!!! I did my part... now YOUR turn ! Go on ladies...and let's have all the males guessing! .. It's time to confuse the men again (not that its really that hard to do :)) Everyone knows it makes their brains work wonders on what we're talkin about!! The idea is to choose the month you were born and the day you were born. Pass this on to the GIRLS ONLY and lets see how far it reaches around. The last one about the bra went round all over the world.
So you'll write... I'm (your birth month) weeks and I'm craving (your birth date)!!! as your status. Example: Feb 14th: I'm 2 weeks and craving Chocolate mints!!

January-1week, Febuary-2 weeks, March-3 weeks, April-4 weeks, May-8 weeks, June-9 weeks, July-10 weeks, August-12 weeks, September-13 weeks, October-14 weeks, November-16 weeks, December-18 weeks.
Days of the month: 1-Skittles, 2-Starburst, 3-Kit-Kat, 4-M&M's, 5-Galaxy, 6-Crunchie, 7-Dairy Milk, 8-Lollipop, 9-Peanut Butter Cups, 10-Meat Balls, 11-Twizzlers, 12-Bubble Gum, 13-Hershey's Kisses, 14-Chocolate Mints, 15-Twix, 16-Resse's Fastbreak, 17-Fudge, 18-Cherry Jello, 19-Milkyway, 20-Pickels, 21-Creme Eggs, 22-Skittles, 23-Gummy Bears, 24-Gummy Worms, 25-Strawberry Pop Tarts, 26-Starburst, 27-Mini Eggs, 28-Kit-Kat Chunky, 29-Double Chocolate Chip Crunchy Cookies, 30-Smarties, 31-Chocolate Cake.

My response: I'm sorry - I can't do this one - it sounds like a fake pregnancy announcement and that's really upsetting to alot of people for various circumstances things you might not know about.

Another girls response: I agree with Michelle...I also don't think it's funny to try and "confuse the men" when it comes to breast cancer...they suffer just as much as women do. Alot have lost wives and daughters and mothers to it. There are also some who have had breast cancer. Please don't send me any more of the "breast cancer" things like this...if you think it's to help support it..then by all means, continue to pass on to others, just not me. I support it by sending in money, or buying products(that I use) that donate to breast cancer.

Anyway- that's the message for any of you who have seen it but not received the "secret message" - so friggin stupid ......

WHY CAN"T I PEE ON A SIMPLE STICK AND IT JUST POP BRIGHT LINES???? I AM SO OVER ANALYZING LINE DARKNESS...... seriously ... I just want it to be perfectly pink or pop on the digi already! I am so stressed and scared its going to disappear!

Tanzi...

Geez.

Ok pretty ladies, it's that time of year again, in support of breast cancer awareness!! So we all remember last years game of writing your bra color as your status?.....or the way we like to have our handbag handy? Remember last year so many people took part that it made national news and, the constant updating of status reminded everyone why we're doing this and helped raise awareness!! Do NOT tell any males what the status' mean, keep them guessing!! And please copy and paste (in a message )this to all your female friends to see if we can make a bigger fuss this year than last year!!! I did my part... now YOUR turn ! Go on ladies...and let's have all the males guessing! .. It's time to confuse the men again (not that its really that hard to do :)) Everyone knows it makes their brains work wonders on what we're talkin about!! The idea is to choose the month you were born and the day you were born. Pass this on to the GIRLS ONLY and lets see how far it reaches around. The last one about the bra went round all over the world.
So you'll write... I'm (your birth month) weeks and I'm craving (your birth date)!!! as your status. Example: Feb 14th: I'm 2 weeks and craving Chocolate mints!!

January-1week, Febuary-2 weeks, March-3 weeks, April-4 weeks, May-8 weeks, June-9 weeks, July-10 weeks, August-12 weeks, September-13 weeks, October-14 weeks, November-16 weeks, December-18 weeks.
Days of the month: 1-Skittles, 2-Starburst, 3-Kit-Kat, 4-M&M's, 5-Galaxy, 6-Crunchie, 7-Dairy Milk, 8-Lollipop, 9-Peanut Butter Cups, 10-Meat Balls, 11-Twizzlers, 12-Bubble Gum, 13-Hershey's Kisses, 14-Chocolate Mints, 15-Twix, 16-Resse's Fastbreak, 17-Fudge, 18-Cherry Jello, 19-Milkyway, 20-Pickels, 21-Creme Eggs, 22-Skittles, 23-Gummy Bears, 24-Gummy Worms, 25-Strawberry Pop Tarts, 26-Starburst, 27-Mini Eggs, 28-Kit-Kat Chunky, 29-Double Chocolate Chip Crunchy Cookies, 30-Smarties, 31-Chocolate Cake.

My response: I'm sorry - I can't do this one - it sounds like a fake pregnancy announcement and that's really upsetting to alot of people for various circumstances things you might not know about.

Another girls response: I agree with Michelle...I also don't think it's funny to try and "confuse the men" when it comes to breast cancer...they suffer just as much as women do. Alot have lost wives and daughters and mothers to it. There are also some who have had breast cancer. Please don't send me any more of the "breast cancer" things like this...if you think it's to help support it..then by all means, continue to pass on to others, just not me. I support it by sending in money, or buying products(that I use) that donate to breast cancer.

Anyway- that's the message for any of you who have seen it but not received the "secret message" - so friggin stupid ......

couldnt agree with you more. i just think the people that come up with them someontimes dont have the foggiest. I know they may just see it as a bit of fun, but sadly some of us dont find it funny! x

Changing your facebook status to make people think you are pregnant will probably not cure cancer.

OMG I AM PREGNANT!!!!!

man.... but we are waiting to tell anyone.... but I seriously wanna shout it from the rooftops...

Congratulations!! :)

Please let me get my period soon so we can start trying again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->