Facebook Status

Dear people around me that are popping out babies like theres no tomorrow....thank you for informing me that being a parent is awesome and that I should totally have a baby!!!.....i have been trying to have a baby for the past 18 months....including a failed iui! Think before you speak!!! Seriously! Not everyone gets pregnant on their first try!

Well I have PCOS and now on clomid.. hope it works..

Congrats to the BFPs!!

My status today would read.... ANGRY!! NO I do not want to plan my friends 30th birthday next February coz if I have my way I WILL be pregnant and WILL NOT be flying on any hoidays abroad and certainly NOT a drink-fest in Magaluf thank you!!! Money is also an issue! Us who are married with mortgages etc not STILL living at home with full income! DO not question my finances when you only pay £200 board out of your full time wage! FOAMING!!!

Dont get me wrong I am happy for all of my friends and family with their "It's my kids first day of school today announcments", one after the other, after the other, after the other plastered all over my home page...

But, I burst out crying imagining my life without ever being able to have a baby of my own and being able to share those moments with my own children... I just cant handle FB right now....:cry:

Dont get me wrong I am happy for all of my friends and family with their "It's my kids first day of school today announcments", one after the other, after the other, after the other plastered all over my home page...

But, I burst out crying imagining my life without ever being able to have a baby of my own and being able to share those moments with my own children... I just cant handle FB right now....:cry:

I can't handle it either, it's gotten to the point of where I dread logging on because I know there's going to be an expecting announcement.

I hate every pregnancy announcement. Just shut the hell up already. At least when I finally get pregnant, I'll have some respect for other people who are struggling to conceive and not share it with the whole world.

Yes everyone knows you are pergnant!, and we all know how much you are HATE it! And we know you just split up with your BF who you also hate! i would acctually give my life for a week in your shoes... you pathetic little girl

Wouldn't it be nice if all the women who actually wanted babies could have them?

in a few days time we will be doing it like they do on the discovery channel ;)

I want to be pregnant!!!!!!!!! Cant say that on my fb status, feel better now! :)

I am so excited and I cant wait until we can afford to do IUI. I am hopeful that it will finally give me my BFP!!! I am trying to stay positive for the future!!!

:happydance: welcome AF :wave:
Bring on the first round of Clomid lots of :sex: let's hope for an ovulation and catch on the first month!

Ugh, I just wanted to slap the pregnant woman who was rubbing her belly right next to me in self check-out. It's evident you're pregnant, you don't need to literally rub it in!!!

I wonder where AF is, i'm trying not to get my hopes up but she should have arrived yesterday!

More dumb people in my friends list thinking it's great to put the fake pregnancy post up, talk about jinxing it.

:happydance: welcome AF :wave:
Bring on the first round of Clomid lots of :sex: let's hope for an ovulation and catch on the first month!

Good luck beautiful! :hugs:

Ugh, I just wanted to slap the pregnant woman who was rubbing her belly right next to me in self check-out. It's evident you're pregnant, you don't need to literally rub it in!!!

Maybe she was trying to rub off some pregnancy vibes :hugs:

Seriously, where the hell is AF??? I'm so frustrated I could scream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->