Facebook Status

I have a 17mm follicle on day 13! Thats never happened before! Triggered on Monday if I don't ovulate on my own this weekend! My body is finally normalizing!!!!

:happydance: welcome AF :wave:
Bring on the first round of Clomid lots of :sex: let's hope for an ovulation and catch on the first month!

Good luck beautiful! :hugs:

Ugh, I just wanted to slap the pregnant woman who was rubbing her belly right next to me in self check-out. It's evident you're pregnant, you don't need to literally rub it in!!!

Maybe she was trying to rub off some pregnancy vibes :hugs:

Seriously, where the hell is AF??? I'm so frustrated I could scream!

Lol, thanks for making me laugh! Btw, your daughter's name is absolutely gorgeous!

[-o< that we can see the urologist. If not, it's back to trying naturally and doing what we can. Bought Fertility Blend so hopefully that makes a difference, seeing as we'll be spending an extra $35 a month on those vitamins. :wacko: Oh well, that's nothing compared to what IVF will cost us in the near future.

Whats fertility blend Armywife84? is that like a herb tea? if so I tried a similar one called FertiliTea - it worked really well for me in that it shortened my cycle :)

Hope it goes well.

Congratulations (although slightly envious) to my friend who gave birth to a little boy today, i'm keeping my fingers crossed to be the next one :)

Whats fertility blend Armywife84? is that like a herb tea? if so I tried a similar one called FertiliTea - it worked really well for me in that it shortened my cycle :)

Hope it goes well.

https://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2134277

Hope you can access that, not sure what part you're from. I just bought them from the store, I prefer not to buy vitamins and any oral medication online. You just never know.

Basically a herbal vitamin that helps with sperm quality. Got some rave reviews, so I'm hoping that it works for us. Cheeky little *******s only sell it in 60 capsules and you take 2-4 daily.

We've done all we can this month, lets hope and pray it was enough! .. I want this so much right now :cry:

We've done all we can this month, lets hope and pray it was enough! .. I want this so much right now :cry:

aw hun i know how you feel i want it so much to and to make things worse just found out my 19 year old brother got his 18 year old girlfriend preg :(
so im hoping this is my month cant take much more heart break

:happydance: welcome AF :wave:
Bring on the first round of Clomid lots of :sex: let's hope for an ovulation and catch on the first month!

Good luck beautiful! :hugs:

Ugh, I just wanted to slap the pregnant woman who was rubbing her belly right next to me in self check-out. It's evident you're pregnant, you don't need to literally rub it in!!!

Maybe she was trying to rub off some pregnancy vibes :hugs:

Seriously, where the hell is AF??? I'm so frustrated I could scream!

Lol, thanks for making me laugh! Btw, your daughter's name is absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you!! If I somehow manage to get pregnant again I'm worried I won't be able to find a name as nice lol

CD 60 now.. I had a tarot reading done today.. she said next year. Please let it be true.

Just went to the :loo: and saw some egg white, stretchy CM. Hello :wave:, ovulation!

We had :sex: yesterday and the previous day, hopefully we can a :bfp: at the end of this month! [-o<[-o<[-o<

At the minute my FB status would be...Limbo is an awful place to be. The next HPT better be a BFP!

Excited and nervous about my IUI initial consultation tomorrow afternoon. Hoping that I wont need that much pre-testing and can afford to do our first month of IUI sooner than later!!!

Thank goodness my DH switched jobs and his unit won't deploy till 2013 :happydance::happydance:! So at least another year of trying, [-o<[-o<[-o< we can make it happen naturally.

On a side note, I had some twinges/sharp pains near my right ovary. They lasted during the day and finally went away, if they come back tomorrow..I'm going to the gyno. :wacko:

Thank goodness my DH switched jobs and his unit won't deploy till 2013 :happydance::happydance:! So at least another year of trying, [-o<[-o<[-o< we can make it happen naturally.

On a side note, I had some twinges/sharp pains near my right ovary. They lasted during the day and finally went away, if they come back tomorrow..I'm going to the gyno. :wacko:

Thats great news hun!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Good luck and baby dust to you, I hope you get your BFP soon!!!!!!! :dust: :dust::dust: :dust:

Thats great news hun!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Good luck and baby dust to you, I hope you get your BFP soon!!!!!!! :dust: :dust::dust: :dust:

Thank you! I'm relieved. Goodluck on your IUI! I hope the first one happens to be your last one!

This article made me think of you, some pertinent info at the end..and this couple was able to make their dream come true.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...sing-snip-doesnt-mean-youll-father-again.html

I never thought I'd be happy to see mucus this early into my cycle. Hope it means my egg will set off on it's travels and go and pick up the fricking sperm this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->