Facebook Status

Thank goodness my DH switched jobs and his unit won't deploy till 2013 :happydance::happydance:! So at least another year of trying, [-o<[-o<[-o< we can make it happen naturally.

On a side note, I had some twinges/sharp pains near my right ovary. They lasted during the day and finally went away, if they come back tomorrow..I'm going to the gyno. :wacko:

Thats great news hun!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Good luck and baby dust to you, I hope you get your BFP soon!!!!!!! :dust: :dust::dust: :dust:

Thank you! I'm relieved. Goodluck on your IUI! I hope the first one happens to be your last one!

This article made me think of you, some pertinent info at the end..and this couple was able to make their dream come true.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...sing-snip-doesnt-mean-youll-father-again.html

Thank you for sharing that story with me hun....:hugs: It was very inspirational.....:thumbup:

I'd like to post anything about how nervous, anxious, worried, and hopeful I am about testing this weekend- unfortunately, I can't, as my possible baby daddy's girlfriend is my Facebook friend. :dohh:

Why do all the maternity clothes look so.... maternal?? Where is the style?

Forever21 has a small selection, but what they have is decent! (And it seems to change a lot.)

I would seriously like AF to make up her damn mind.. is she coming or not??? The wait to test (tomorrow) is driving me insane!!

I'm getting ovulation cramps and signs and it's only cd18 - oh clomid please just do me a favour and get me pregnant, I'll recommend you and when I'm a massivly succesful writer I'll name drop you in my scripts!

Please be IB, Please be IB, Please be IB...*sprinkles sticky baby dust*

Sometimes I give pregnant women dirty looks and don't feel bad for it. I'm so mean! :devil:

Wow, some people are too jealous. Why can't women just be happy for other women? You don't know their story, they might have tried harder/longer than you, you never know.

Wow, some people are too jealous. Why can't women just be happy for other women? You don't know their story, they might have tried harder/longer than you, you never know.

True, but I said sometimes. Depends if I'm having a bad day in my TTC journey. It's also difficult for people who have been trying outside of the standard year, to see a pregnant belly every single day no matter where they go.

Some people shouldn't take offense to comments that have nothing to do with them.

Very first round of Clomid today! Can't wait to see if my body responds well to it and hope that it results in a beautiful, healthy baby :) Clomid days 5-9, 50mg.

AHHH! AF needs to make up her mind.. bought a test just to see whether it's her nastiness or a bundle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->