Facebook Status

hope your IC is a bfp wannabeprego, how long have you been trying for?

Thanks hun!!!:flower: I sure hope so too!!! :winkwink: My DH had a vasectomy reversal in October 2009 so this coming October marks the 2 year anniversary since he had his reversal. I would say we have been TTC full time for probably about 1 year 8 months out of that time frame since DH worked overseas for a little while following the surgery at first and I didnt see him that much at first after the procedure.

Tanz-I tested Wed (10dpo) and got a :bfn:, of course. I've decided to hold off until the :witch: comes Monday. What have you got so far?

Wannabeprego- Got a better pic?? Maybe step outside and view it in natural lighting? Hope it's a positive!

My status: :finger: symptom spotting and :finger: :af: in advance, for coming Monday. Looks like I'll be attending happy hour at my fave Mexican restaurant. $1.50 margaritas :drunk:!!!

today's status: feel sick, cramps and my nipples are so sore i could cut them off .... and still only 4 dpo :(

Thanks a lot you :witch: for showing up 2 days early and ruining my day. I don't think I'm ever going to experience a :bfp: :cry:.

How do you cope while he works overseas wannabeprego? it must be hard.

I love your ticker by the way, I love Halloween!

Hey Armywife - I was half typing a message back when I saw your follow up...damn that stupid :witch: for turning up. Hope you're ok and as a personal recommendation you should get your jammys on, put your feet up and mope over a girly film with a bar of chocolate and a glass of wine (obviously having the hubby waiting on hand and foot at the same time).

Hey Armywife - I was half typing a message back when I saw your follow up...damn that stupid :witch: for turning up. Hope you're ok and as a personal recommendation you should get your jammys on, put your feet up and mope over a girly film with a bar of chocolate and a glass of wine (obviously having the hubby waiting on hand and foot at the same time).

DH worked overseas for almost 7 years on and off and it was very difficult, and I got very burned out. It definatly wasnt easy. This story has a happy ending though since my DH got a permanent job in the states a little over a year ago and I dont have to deal with being alone all of the time anymore. :thumbup:

Oh thats lovely then, it'll be easier too for when the kids come along as well :D

Oh thats lovely then, it'll be easier too for when the kids come along as well :D

Yeah that is true, that is why we waited to start TTC until I knew he was going to be home to help out with a baby. I didnt want to go through a pregnancy and raising a baby on my own...so things ended up working out for the best in the long run for us....:thumbup:

Thanks Wannabeprego! Glad that's worked out well for you. Keep us updated if it's a :bfp:.

Tanz- Just disappointing myself because I was symptom spotting this whole time; should've known better. I think it's a Margarita Saturday :drunk:!! You got any news?

Too bad we don't all live by each other! Wouldn't that be nice?

Margarita Sunday sounds like a good relaxing thing to do, I'm going through a chocolate phase at the mo also coupled with my fitness phase - they both cancel each other out but I don't care, I'm only human!

I don't really have much of an update, if I could post on FB my TTC message right now it would probably be "Why can't 11 days just get here already, if I had the money and equipment I'd gladly go into hibernation until Test day"

my boobs feel a look bigger and I keep getting a couple of funny twinges down below...here's hoping it's a bfp. If it is I will create a FB page dedicated to Clomid, I'd call it "Clomid you beauty"

Thinks when i finally get that BFP my little man with make an awesome big bro!

:growlmad: Looks like there may be another ttc delay - not happy about that at all. :nope:

My status today would be - You complaine that you are pregnant again with your thrid child at the ago of twenty and you put on your status everyweekend that you are of out to get steamin!! people are warning you on facebook but all you can say is that you want the baby to be a alcoholic like its mother :O I might just be sick!

I would put: Omg Monday hurry up already! I just want to stop driving myself crazy and know for sure - did I MC or was ultrasound tech blind as well as rude to me last week?? Please, please let hcg levels rise!

Or:

My FRER lines keep getting darker and darker but you saw no baby on ultrasound at 6 weeks? WTF? Someone put me out of my misery and tell me what's going on!

My status today would be - You complaine that you are pregnant again with your thrid child at the ago of twenty and you put on your status everyweekend that you are of out to get steamin!! people are warning you on facebook but all you can say is that you want the baby to be a alcoholic like its mother :O I might just be sick!

Did someone really say that? That's terrible. This girl needs her tubes tied! Sorry to hear that about this insensitive pregnant wench!

Margarita Sunday sounds like a good relaxing thing to do, I'm going through a chocolate phase at the mo also coupled with my fitness phase - they both cancel each other out but I don't care, I'm only human!

I don't really have much of an update, if I could post on FB my TTC message right now it would probably be "Why can't 11 days just get here already, if I had the money and equipment I'd gladly go into hibernation until Test day"

my boobs feel a look bigger and I keep getting a couple of funny twinges down below...here's hoping it's a bfp. If it is I will create a FB page dedicated to Clomid, I'd call it "Clomid you beauty"

Do you have PCOS? What round are you on? I found out that was nothing but a splotch on my TP. No AF, yet.

Lol, I'm lucky I can hibernate until :test: day..I stay far away from the supermarkets, going on the base, etc.

My status would be: Oh you :witch:, you gave me a spot Saturday and then I had nothing the rest of the night. Low and behold, you're still not here today. WTF? Either come on or give me a :bfp:.

The only plus side to waiting to OV is all the BD'ing we do, but I really wish it would hurry up, i'm CD16 today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->