Facebook Status

I am tempted by several different status’s today! Could either have – wishing my lovely mam a speedy recovery but on a negative side, thanks to my “friend” for not bothering to ask how my mam is! I’ll remember that! :growlmad:

Or

At Docs later on for blood tests, been warned they will not show anything just yet but don’t think I can wait until 6 mos has passed for docs to finally acknowledge that AF has not turned up :nope:

OR

Is so fed up of waiting for AF that I am starting to confuse “trapped wind pains and grumblings” with period cramps and getting my hopes up way too much that the :witch: is coming! Feel like teenage again waiting for periods to start!!

cheesus chreest I'm 6dpo!!! can't believe it, tomorrow I'll be half way through the 2ww yippee!

As a side note I cleaned the car inside and out yesterday, it looked immaculate. I took the car to work, went to put something in the boot and saw that the outside was riddled with cobwebs!!! not impressed spiders, not impressed at all.

cheesus chreest I'm 6dpo!!! can't believe it, tomorrow I'll be half way through the 2ww yippee!

As a side note I cleaned the car inside and out yesterday, it looked immaculate. I took the car to work, went to put something in the boot and saw that the outside was riddled with cobwebs!!! not impressed spiders, not impressed at all.

Good Luck hun...I hope you get your BFP this cycle!!! :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/c37d19b7-1.gif

thanks wannabeprego - have you taken any more hpt's recently?

Your Welcome..:winkwink:....Yup, I tested this morning with FMU and got what I think is a BFP...so I am feeling pretty good that this could finally be my month...I updated my testing thread in the gallery on page 6 if u want to take a peek....But....I am still scared and nervous that the :witch: is going to show up since I am not late for AF yet....:wacko:

Omg omg omg omg!!!!!! Bloodwork confirmed I am KNOCKED UP!!!!!! :bfp: !!!!!!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Depressed that :af: came today. For some silly reason, I thought this was my month :cry:. 3 more months left of 2011, I hope I can get a :bfp: :cry::cry:

Omg omg omg omg!!!!!! Bloodwork confirmed I am KNOCKED UP!!!!!! :bfp: !!!!!!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh WOW hun....That is so awesome!!!! Congrats on your :bfp:!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/congratulatoins_word_animated.gif

thanks wannabeprego - have you taken any more hpt's recently?

Are you going to start testing soon??? Are you a POAS addict like me....LOL...:blush::haha:

I'm going to try and be good for once and hold off til 15dpo. a friend of mine got a bfp on another thread without having any symptoms so I've put myself in that frame of mind, it helps over thinking every little ache and twinge that happens in my body!

will go and have a look at your gallery.

Armywife84 - sorry about the bitch, I mean witch showing up, I hope you're ok

Currently struggling with... Should I be showing on pg tests or not if I'm pregnant?!?!

And if not... Why not?!!!!!

Just want a BFP OR a period, I'll be happy either way I promise!!

Please please let this be my month!
I want to be a mother so bad! when is it going to be my turn!! :cry:

is pleased for my little sister getting pregnant by accident :baby:
But please will everyone stop telling me it will be my turn soon and rubbing my back!:dohh: i get it!! :cry:

Depressed that :af: came today. For some silly reason, I thought this was my month :cry:. 3 more months left of 2011, I hope I can get a :bfp: :cry::cry:

Awww, I am so sorry that the :witch: got you hun......:hugs::hugs:

:friends: Thank you. Just feeling a bit down in the dumps. I'll get over it when my period is done and ovulation comes.

I'm anxious for you to see if that's a :bfp:. If it is, I'm so VERY glad you conceived naturally with a vasectomy! That's just awesome..not long after I shared that article with you. :flower: You'll definitely give a lot of women with the same story a bit of hope.

:growlmad: Nothing like logging onto FB to read someone is expecting their 2nd when the witch got you :cry:. I should probably just delete FB and be done with it.

:growlmad: Nothing like logging onto FB to read someone is expecting their 2nd when the witch got you :cry:. I should probably just delete FB and be done with it.

Oh hun, I was just coming to post just about the same exact thing. Couldn't come at a worse time :cry: I'm seriously debating about deactivating my FB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->