Facebook Status

I'm so broody and jealous of people that are pregnant around me :-(

Can I please get my turn before my husband turns 32? I really want to make him a father. Not to mention, I'm dying to be a mother.

FB status today would be: on a downer.....:cry: I wanna start trying properly and not still be waiting for stupid AF to turn up!

friend just told me she's pregnant and going for an abortion...life sucks :nope:

please let next week be a great week, my birthday LO's 1st Birthday and poss BFP!!!!!!! PLEASE really want another baby NOW!!!!!!

is REALLY broody and fed up of hearing about other people's pregnancies....
Roll on BFP :0)

So my inlaws posted a picture of their grandchildren picture wall. Yet another reminder of what I don't have.

@Kitty, I am so sorry hun....:hugs::hugs: Life really isn't fair.....:growlmad:

I had this happen as well, A girl that I was friends with for over a year with a great group of girls on B&B wanted to get pregnant, and month after month she would cry about how she couldnt get pregnant, and when she finally did, her boyfriend turned into an a$$hole and told her either she gets rid of it or he would leave her, and she decided to get rid of it... Long story short all of us girls were pissed at her and I told her off in a long post, and we no longer speak to her..... It took me a while to get over it...I couldnt believe that she choose a man over her own child...:nope:

Impatiently stuck in the 2WW..It always drags by soooo slow!!!!!!..Come on hurry up and let me get my BFP!!!! :growlmad: .........

2 week wait 2 week wait 2 week wait 2 week wait 2 week wait 2 week wait 2 week wait 2 week wait 2 week wait 2 week wait 2 week wait 2 week wait 2 week wait

------

That's really what I want to say in my FB status!

pretty sad today.. when i realized I was due in a couple weeks.. and that this was supposed to be my first Christmas with my own little family.. but it isnt going to happen now :brat:

Thanks, sales clerk lady, for making my first HPT purchase the most uncomfortable purchasing experience of my life.

My status would read:

"Pregnant ladies- please do not complain about morning sickness, swolen ankles, or any other uncomfortable side effect of pregnancy. I have no sympathy for you and would take your place in a heartbeat!"

My status would be:

'Had EWCM yesterday and today woohoo!!!' :happydance::happydance:

I hate the new fb layout, guess i'll spend even less time here and much more time on BnB now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->